Alt Thirty Six, a rising digital payments platform, has announced it will integrate the top digital currency for payments, Dash, as a method of transaction between consumers, merchants, suppliers and vendors in new retail sectors.
Arizona-based Alt Thirty Six will provide a new technology, the 36 platform, that allows industries to accept Dash as a faster and less expensive form of payment, rather than absorb significant cash handling or credit/debit card fees.
For consumers, costs of transacting in Dash at the Point of Sale and online will be at no cost, similar to their traditional payment options.
Merchants, vendors, and suppliers operating in Dash will benefit from dramatically reduced cash-handling costs and eliminate all card brand fees that amounted to $80 billion from US merchants in 2016.
CEO of Alt Thirty Six Ken Ramirez said:
“Through this integration, we are focused on continuous research in payments, blockchain, and digital currency to help enhance the functionality, adoption, and simplicity of accepting digital currency. The Alt Thirty Six / Dash payment platform eliminates the need for cash-related activities for businesses by using blockchain technology and Dash currency to facilitate the transfer of funds between merchants, suppliers, vendors, and customers. Through our collaboration with Dash and many of the most innovative companies in the payments, blockchain, and digital currency sector, we are able to work towards the worldwide adoption of the Dash currency. This worldwide adoption will in turn create faster, more secure, and reduced costs around the way businesses operate.”
Dash rapidly moved to the top of the list for businesses accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment, primarily due to its InstantSend feature, the currency’s stability, year over year growth, and global application.
Many other digital currencies fail to provide the necessary value-added components to accept and operate efficiently in digital currency, focusing strictly on business-to-consumer (B2C) transactions, but neglecting business-to-business (B2B) distribution and the supply chain ecosystem.
CEO of Dash Core Group Ryan Taylor said:
“Alt Thirty Six is a tremendous asset for the Dash network, because they act as an extension of the network itself – building valuable packages of easy-to-use merchant and consumer services. They are also practical ‘problem-solvers’ that truly understand the legacy payment system’s pain points for specific retail segments. The platform they are building is adaptable to a wide range of business applications, and we believe Alt Thirty Six will constitute a great channel as we expand into new retail verticals. These are all low-margin businesses that could benefit tremendously from lower transaction costs and the ability to reach new customers.”
Alt Thirty Six will first tackle the cannabis industry, where many legally compliant dispensaries across the country will integrate the payments platform directly, or white label it.
“We have several integrated partnerships already, but one of the most exciting is our close partnership with CannTrade, California’s premier cannabis specific B2B marketplace & CRM, which will deliver the first truly comprehensive and expedient banking and digital payment solution for the fastest growing industry in the world. Through this partnership we will improve the chances of capturing dispensaries and expanding target users beyond dispensaries and patients to now include genetics companies, cultivators, manufacturers, edible companies, brands, and distribution companies. Being able to offer the 36 + Dash platform as a solution, not only to dispensaries but to the entire cannabis business community simultaneously, is a game changer,” Ramirez said.
- SportyFi – Decentralized Sports Investment Start-up Endorsed by Soccer Superstar Roberto Carlos - October 16, 2017
- Acronis Joins Runa Capital and Parallels In Accelerating Innovation and Supporting Blockchain Initiatives in Malta - October 16, 2017
- Jaxx Allows First Crowdsale Participation with STORM Token - October 16, 2017
- Hyperledger Knits New Project – Hyperledger Quilt - October 16, 2017
- Legolas Exchange Partners With BanQix to Protect Institutional Investors - October 16, 2017
- MARK.SPACE Announces Launch Of Blockchain-powered VR-platform With Upcoming Token Crowdsale - October 16, 2017
- IRTI Partners With Ateon And Settlemint To Develop Blockchain-based Products For Financial Inclusion - October 16, 2017
- Golden Alliance Coin Announces ICO – For Mining Gold - October 16, 2017
- Media Aggregator Esports Gold Announces $5 Million Ethereum Token Sale - October 16, 2017
- MinexCoin: Park the Volatility! - October 16, 2017
- Ambrosus Token Generation Event (TGE) Officially Cracks the Largest Blockchain Crowdfunded Projects in History - October 15, 2017
- Freedom Streaming Announces An ICO For The First Uncensored And Anonymous Live Streaming Platform - October 14, 2017
- MicroMoney starts a $30,000,000 token distribution campaign - October 14, 2017
- Announcing the First Members of the DataBrokerDAO Alliance - October 14, 2017
- STK Global Payments Announce Global Advisory Board – Token Sale - October 14, 2017
- Zilliqa Breaks 2,400 Transactions per Second with their ‘Sharding’ Blockchain - October 13, 2017
- Dappbase Launches High-Performance Infrastructure for Decentralized App Developers - October 13, 2017
- bitJob Raises $2 Million to Launch Decentralized Platform for Student Employment - October 13, 2017
- Particl Unveils Its Confidential Cryptocurrency Transactions - October 13, 2017
- Waves To Develop “liquid Democracy” Applications - October 13, 2017
- DECENT Updates Core – New User Issued Assets and More - October 13, 2017
- Dash for Dope – Digital Payments Platform Alt Thirty Six Selects Dash As Payment Method of Choice for New Retail Sectors - October 13, 2017
- Garvan Institute And E-nome Enter Strategic Alliance To Enhance Medical Research Data Management Through Blockchain Tech - October 13, 2017
- Moody’s: New Payment Technologies Pose Threat, But Incumbents Unlikely To Be Displaced - October 13, 2017
- ZAP Token Distribution Event to Begin October 21, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- AirFox Raises $15 Million in Successful ICO, Brings New Mobile Banking Solutions to Emerging Markets - October 12, 2017
- HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th – Austrian Regulators Approve - October 12, 2017
- The SBM Group and SALT Technology Enter Exploratory Partnership to Collateralize Blockchain Assets - October 12, 2017
- ExHasta: Integrating and Empowering Innovators – Announces Token Sale - October 12, 2017
- Tech Veterans Set Up Global Public Offering Fund To Turn Top U.S. Startups Into Asia-Pacific Listed Unicorns - October 11, 2017
- ZenCash Partners With Welto to Allow Bill Payment in Cryptocurrency - October 11, 2017
- Cryptopay Plans to Tie Investments to Service Performance Metrics - October 11, 2017
- Boosteroid Wants to Squeeze Google and Amazon on the Cloud Computing Market - October 11, 2017
- Fiinu Launches Pre-sale Ahead Of ICO - October 11, 2017
- Famous Russia-based startup BioCoin closes first round of presale with $2.5 mln raised - October 11, 2017
- eSports Platform EloPlay to Hold a Token Sale - October 11, 2017
- CapLinked Partners With Storj Labs, Moves Enterprise Document Management to Blockchain Technology - October 11, 2017
- Ethfinex and Cofound.it Collaborate to Bring Trust to Blockchain Economy - October 11, 2017
- Exscudo launches Bug Bounty campaign - October 11, 2017
- Blockchain Capital and TaaS Join BLOCKv, a User Interface for Blockchain Tokens - October 11, 2017
- Lufthansa Group Partners Up With Winding Tree To Bring Blockchain Technology To The Travel Industry - October 10, 2017
- Peer Mountain Launches Distributed System of Trust to Give Data Control Back to Consumers - October 10, 2017
- Revolutionary Ico Aimed At Tackling Waste Surplus And Energy Shortfall Announced - October 10, 2017
- Streamr, the Decentralized Real-Time Data Economy, Joins the Trusted IoT Alliance - October 10, 2017
- Exscudo and Crypto.Tickets exclusive partnership opens a new market for cryptocurrency - October 10, 2017
- Guardian Circle Turns to Blockchain for Global Decentralized 9-1-1 Emergency Response - October 10, 2017
- NEM Foundation Partners with Metaps Plus, Expanding Korean Presence - October 10, 2017
- StormX Lowers Community Appreciation Sale Cap Due to Overwhelming Demand - October 10, 2017
- Token Report to Provide Membership Access to World’s Largest Database on ICOs - October 10, 2017
- BLOCKv Adds Visionary Futurist Peter Diamandis and Serial Entrepreneur and Investor Gil Penchina to its Advisory Board - October 10, 2017