Neuromation.io a new Blockchain project that combines key components necessary to build deep learning solutions with synthetic data on the platform with distributed computing has confirmed another major partnership deal, linking up with tokenized closed-end fund TaaS. It’s a significant win for both Neuromation team and TaaS token-holders, allowing token-owners to capitalize on the rise of blockchain markets engaging in the inherent risks and technical barriers associated with owning, transferring and trading cryptoassets.
Token-as-a-service (TaaS) is the last-generation tokenized closed-end fund dedicated to cryptoassets, designed to reduce the risks and technical barriers of investing in the blockchain. TaaS’ token sale event raised 7.6M USD(T) in April 2017. Today, TaaS is the first post-ICO blockchain project to produce 61% ROI for its first fully-operational quarter. Now TaaS approaches the end of its second quarter with a market capitalization exceeding 45M USD(T) and its token price of over 5.7 USD(T)/TAAS.
This partnership will see Neuromation gaining advanced access to crypto-markets, giving the Neuromation team a significant edge over their competition. It will also challenge both TaaS and Neuromation to explore new ways to enhance and strengthen synergy in the blockchain space.
Ruslan Gavrilyuk, President and CEO of TaaS said:
“Neuromation is focused on developing AI and deep learning. From this perspective, deployment of the Neuromation platform on blockchain technology is essential. TaaS sees it becoming the keystone of the future success of the project. This partnership and further cooperation will become an area of great promise and potential for both parties”.
Neuromation CEO, Maxim Prasolov, said:
“We are delighted to announce this deal in partnership with the TaaS fund. Combining the new digital frontiers of Blockchain and AI we are spreading the technological synergy to the industrial and trade processes. Today AI development is costly therefore its wide usage and implementation are slow. Neuromation offers the revolutionary solution to unite distributed computing power with the needs of thousands of deep learning projects and b2b clients all over the world. As a producer of synthetic data and trainer of neural networks, Neuromation is the first client of its own platform. Using this complex solution we have already achieved significant progress in our Retail Lab, providing image recognition services to major retail brands. We believe in the fast-growing economy of tokenization and our platform will be an integral part”.
The strategic agreement also comes at a perfect time for Neuromation, with its Neurotoken pre-sale launching on October, 25th. https://ico.neuromation.io/en/
Tokens issued during the pre-ICO phase will be offered with a 25 percent bonus in Neurotokens for the investors through the whitelist.
The Token sale will be held on November 28, 2017 – January 1, 2018. The total amount of placement is 60,000,000 Neurotokens, with a capital target of around $17 million. No additional tokens will be issued afterwards, and all unsold tokens will be burned.
The project’s white paper.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017