SocialMedia.Market – a Blockchain platform for influencer marketing announces launch of its ICO campaign kicking off on November 16th, 2017. The presale will be opened in 14 days prior to the first phase.
In a world of non-effective advertisements which frustrate users, companies find it’s difficult to convey their message and gain the right brand exposure.Traditional advertising efforts are decline in every aspect. There is so much noise that consumers have massively shut down and turned out commercials using ad blocking solutions. However, in recent researches, people clearly state that online recommendations from someone within their social media circles can highly influence a buying decision. This is more impactful than any other traditional advertising method.
Companies start to understand the key of marketing is what others are saying about a brand, not what the brand is saying about itself. And by far this effect can be reached with influencer marketing as the most cost-effective advertising channel. The company’s research reveals current market situation, in which 59% companies plan to increase budgets for influencer marketing next year and 76% say it helps to foster customer loyalty and increase demand in the future.
“The reason influencer marketing is so effective because it’s more authentic than traditional advertising and it’s cheaper than traditional advertising in the long run. Small companies and big brands gradually realized that it may be more efficient to collaborate with influencers as they certainly know how to grab the power of their audience in much better way.” said Co-founder and CMO Aleksandra Morozova.
SocialMedia.Market is the first decentralized ecosystem that will help to discover, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers and engage customers in the most relevant way. The platform will have no entry barrier and will be accessible even for micro-influencers and small businesses. The overarching goal of SocialMedia.market is to bring advertising market to the whole new level of safety and transparency and create a new generation of advertising.
Addressing solving the problems of business and influencers interactions, the project aims to unfold the decent market situation and solve critical problems, such as payment complexity, uncertain price determination, fraud, lack of control and non-compliance with executed agreements.
“Thus the idea didn’t come that easy, it was experienced-based” – says Founder and CEO of SocialMedia.Market – Dmitry Shyshov. “The world has changed dramatically in the past 10 years. People now tend to rely way more on the opinion of someone they like or trust. Like a preferred blogger they read, or streamer they watch. This change started years ago, but the gaming and entertainment industries were the first to see its potential for business growth. At that point, we began to launch campaigns with YouTubers. And that’s when I realized how complicated it was to build trustful and reliable relationships between business and influencers. This lead me to an idea to focus on the project that could solve this problem and help to build transparent interactions between these two parties.”
Over the past few years, traditional advertising became absolutely ineffective. The way people perceive the advertising has changed and in a world of a wide range of products and services, people switched into relying more on what people think. The influencer marketing becomes a key solution for advertisers and market research shows that the industry will grow in popularity and by estimates will turn into $5–10 billion by the end of 2020. Where SocialMedia.Market can become one-way stop to deliver influencer marketing campaigns in the most secure and relevant way.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017