Online betting provider UltraPlay strengthens its Blockchain technology positions by presenting another project called eGold – an eSports betting cryptocurrency aiming to unify eSports betting enthusiasts all around the world.
The eSports cryptocurrency will offer an easy, quick and secure alternative for betting on the most favorite games, such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, DOTA2, Hearthstone, World of Warcraft and many others. The eSports and crypto fans can choose from a wide variety of events to place bets on.
The new digital currency is an ERC20 Ethereum-based token which allows the eSports betting community to feel the next level of gaming experience and be connected in a unified eSports ecosystem based on a cryptographic security. To achieve its mission, a carefully hand-picked team of some of UltraPlay’s most valuable professionals and partners, with in-depth knowledge and experience in eSports and Blockchain technology have decided to further contribute to the eSports betting scene and deliver another cutting-edge technology solution.
The core source of all the relevant information – from whitepaper and team behind, to roadmap as well as token allocation and distribution is presented on the recently launched web page eGold.gg.
The cryptocurrency will be launched first onto an eSports betting platform – Buff88, which is going to be further developed to offer a Blockchain based betting. To secure the whole project implementation – from initial development to adoption, the company launches an Initial Coin Offering campaign.
The eGold token sale is set to start on December 18th, 2017 till February 28th, 2018. There will be different kind of bonuses including POWER DAY and POWER WEEK. All interested investors, eSports bettors and fans, as well as crypto enthusiasts, can participate and purchase EGOLD tokens. Participation in the crowdsale will only occur with ETH currency and will happen through audited Ethereum smart contracts.
Mario Ovcharov, Chief Commercial Officer has commented:
“We are very excited to introduce eGold to the eSports and crypto community. Together, we can make it the first-choice payment method for eSports betting.
Having been at the forefront of the iGaming market for 7 years now, we believe that our ICO investors and participants will bring the high value of eGold and will force our future developments, based on Blockchain.”
With UltraPlay’s distribution network on the core and emerging online betting markets such as Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, eGold has the potential to reach millions of users worldwide and unite the eSports betting community.
In the meanwhile, for those interested in the project, presale subscription is now open, you can show your interest here.
“We are proud to announce that eGold has engaged WINGS Foundation in order to efficiently price and promote the eGold crowdsale event to the maximum number of participants. We would like to thank our advisers and partners, who greatly contribute with their time, knowledge and enthusiasm to the idea of establishing next-generation betting experience, based on the Blockchain technology”, concluded Mario Ovcharov.
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017