CarFix, a transactional maintenance, and repair platform reshaping the $1.8 trillion vehicle lifecycle industry, has announced its ICO for the VLB token on November 27, 2017.
By embracing leading Blockchain technology, CarFix is issuing the VLB token, and hopes to change the face of one of the most obsolete industries in the world. CarFix will take a comprehensive approach to streamlining the relationships in auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. The result will be Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain that will usher many vehicle lifecycle industry players such as vehicle manufacturers, dealers, repair shops, insurance companies, spare parts distributors and others into a new era. Proceeds from the ICO will be used to develop and implement a Blockchain platform for the vehicle lifecycle industry to bring transparency and immutability to everything that happens to a car from the moment it comes off the factory floor and to the moment it is recycled in the junkyard.
“We are thrilled to officially announce the ICO of VLB Tokens,” said Oskar Hartmann, Co-Founder and President of VLB, “VLB streamlines one of the most antiquated industries in the world when it comes to customer services and transparency. We aim to develop the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain, deploy it, first, within the expanded VLB ecosystem; and, second, beyond VLB in a decentralized manner with a distributed network of proof-of-stake nodes. We strongly believe that our Blockchain technology can tap into the $1.8 trillion vehicle lifecycle industry to provide consumers with a positive value accretive experience and create significant business and cost saving opportunities for industry players.”
“Imagine a world where a regular maintenance job is purged of oppressive bureaucracy and dishonesty amongst repair shop owners, a common disconnect caused by limited knowledge of the average consumer about his car. The car repair industry is typically riddled with faulty and unnecessary costs. When customers use the VLB token for auto repairs all these fees are avoided, because CarFix has created a transactional software platform and an ecosystem of repair shops, spare parts suppliers and dealers where any repair job is priced via a transparent algorithm instantaneously and can be booked much the same way you book hotel rooms.”
After only 18 months since its launch, CarFix has brought a significant degree of order and transparency into the vehicle lifecycle industry, an industry closely associated with fraud and incoherency. By implementing a software that establishes fixed prices for all vehicle repairs, the CarFix ecosystem currently encompasses over 500 repair shops, 10 of the largest spare parts distributors, major dealerships, and over 250,000 users of which 50,000 are regular paying customers. This ecosystem is continuously growing, and will be further empowered by the Blockchain’s core premises of decentralization and immutability of records. In essence, the VLB token is bringing trust to a once thought “trustless” industry.
CarFix’s Ethereum based platform provides many benefits to users including enforcing warranties, maximizing the resale value of vehicles, ascertaining the authenticity of spare parts, achieving more accurate and cost-effective insurance claim management, and more! Users are given fixed prices for regular maintenance, through the following steps:
- The client provides his/her car model, VIN number or license plate number, contact information and desired time and location.
- VLB takes this data and instantly offers the client the three best repairs shops in his/her selected location.
- The VLB software then selects the required spare parts based on statistical data and manufacturer recommendation.
- After determining the required labor hours, VLB determines the prices and arranges all relevant appointment scheduling and deliveries.
- The customer gets his/her car repaired or, first, objectively diagnosed and then repaired with full transparency!
CarFix boasts an impressive team of advisors, including Sergey Solonin, founder and CEO of QIWI (NASDAQ: QIWI); Alexey Arkhipov, CTO of QIWI Blockchain Technologies and the developer behind MasterChain, the first Blockchain solution implemented in the Russian banking sector; and Hannes Chopra, former Senior VP of Allianz Insurance Company.
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017