CoinTracking offers investors of digital currencies a useful portfolio monitoring tool. The tool analyzes the price history of over 4,000 crypto currencies, your own trades, profits and losses from the trades as well as current balances. Furthermore, CoinTracking provides a time-saving and useful service that creates a tax report for the traded crypto currencies, assets and tokens. This tax report is applicable for any country on Earth. CoinTracking.info has already been on the market since April 2013 and is constantly being enhanced by Dario Kachel, the CEO & Founder.
The Features of the Portfolio Monitoring Tool
Investors of digital currencies often face the problem of losing track of their coins. This not only is the case for the respective course of the coins, but also for account balances of wallets and the trade history. CoinTracking offers a solution for this. This portfolio monitoring tool is divided into areas for trade imports, coin analyses, trade reports and tax reports, all of which enable the user to have an optimal overview of their portfolio.
Users can import their own trades via a CSV file themselves or have data imported automatically via an API import. New trades are processed and integrated into analysis summaries. In addition to current trades, trade histories from exchanges and wallets can be imported. The tool evaluates data such as coins, trades, fees, account balances and assets and makes them available in the form of interactive charts. This provides the user with an overview of the profits and losses in coin values as well as their own realized and unrealized profits. Trades are also grouped by exchanges and wallets. In addition CoinTracking offers the user the possibility to create public portfolios and share them with other people.
By providing historical data for over 4,000 coins, current prices of those coins, experimental predictions for Bitcoin and a listing of the trendiest coins, measured by trading volume as well as number of trades, users can position themselves favorably in the market. They can execute more mature trading decisions and maximize profits based on those analyses. The unique feature, however, is the tax calculator. It has modifiable parameters for every country on earth. The tax calculator utilizes the commercially available LOFO, LIFO, HIFO and FIFO methods and automatically creates a capital yield overview. In addition, all values for tax advisors and financial offices are prepared in the form of a tax report.
Suitable for Beginners, Professionals, Developers, and Companies
Overall, the tool is suitable for four target groups. The first target group consists of coin holders who have a small amount of coins and want to track the Fiat value of their own coins. They can use the base package of the platform for free. This package includes an integration of 200 trades. The compilation of a tax report is not included.
A second group is comprised of experienced traders. They can use the tool to get an overview of the exchanges they trade on, to analyze their trading history and to generally save a lot of time. For them, a pro account is most suitable. The pro account has a term time of one to two years and costs between 0.02 BTC and 0.03 BTC. Up to 3,500 trades can be analyzed via the pro account. For 0.05 BTC, the term limit of the pro account can be voided.
The third group target group are trading bot developers. They can use CoinTracking to test the success rate of their bot algorithms, which run several thousand trades per day, thus increasing the effectiveness of the bots. For bot developers, the unlimited package is the best choice. The unlimited package has a term time of one to two years and costs between 0.05 BTC and 0.06 BTC. For 0.39 BTC, the term limit of the package is extended to life time.
The fourth and final group consists of companies that accept crypto payments. They benefit to the highest degree from the automatically generated tax reports.
CoinTracking offers an intelligent analysis of personal trading data. Users of the tool can import trades from over 40 exchanges. This portfolio monitoring tool also enables profit and loss projections of owned coins before they are sold and provides an insight into the history of all coins that can be traded on the digital currency markets. In addition, trades can be divided into different types, such as revenue, mined coins, donations or stolen coins. A very interesting feature is the data processing into a tax report for the profits and losses of your trades.
Register here for free to use the portfolio monitoring tool and get a comprehensive overview of your digital currencies.
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017