PikcioChain, the Blockchain-based exchange for personal data, has been integrated into BNP Paribas’ prestigious fintech accelerator run in conjunction with innovation platform, Plug and Play, at Station F, the world’s largest startup campus.
BNPP/PlugandPlay have welcomed PikcioChain into the programme’s Fintech cohort to further develop its innovative solution for the secure storage and exchange of valuable personal data.
“Over 400 businesses applied for a place on BNP Paribas’ fintech accelerator programme, so to have been one of the ten selected for a three month placement is a huge boost and confirmation of the quality of Pikcio’s Blockchain-based personal data solution,” said Didier Collin de Casaubon, CEO of MatchupBox, the company behind PikcioChain.
“We’ve been developing PikcioChain for over three years and are just days away from the launch of Pikcio Tokens. These tokens will hold the smart contracts that regulate data exchange within PikcioChain and also act as a means of monetizing personal data.
“With the launch in mind, there’s no doubt that the award of a place on the accelerator programme couldn’t have come at a better time for us.”
KYC and much more
During the three month placement, the team at Pikcio will work with BNP Paribas to develop a pilot project that solves a number of issues relating to the portability of data for KYC and customer onboarding purposes.
As a data portability solution, Pikcio is format-agnostic and is offered as a ‘plug and play’ platform that businesses can integrate quickly and easily into existing systems. This versatility means it is capable of being used for a wide range of situations and for various purposes beyond KYC.
“Pikcio’s flexibility means it can be used across industries and for purposes as diverse as KYC or medical data exchange, all the way through to the trading of data for marketing purposes,” said Didier Collin de Casaubon.
“It’s with this versatility in mind that we’re already talking to BNP Paribas about using PikcioChain in other applications across different business lines within the bank.
“Thanks to our proprietary Blockchain technology and our ‘use cases’ templating approach, we’re able to provide testable solutions that can be deployed very quickly, enabling our clients to scale up easily to cope with the complexity of the data they want to manage.
“As the EU’s GDPR regulations come closer to implementation in 2018, organisations in all sectors need to find solutions that can verify personal data, store it securely and at the same time, provide incorruptible audit trails. PikcioChain has been designed to do exactly this, and does it so well that it has caught the eye of the team at BNP Paribas.”
As well as the further development of Pikcio during the accelerator programme, Didier and his team have also been preparing for the launch of PikcioTokens (PKC) on 24 November. As PKC is not primarily designed to be a cryptocurrency, MathcupBox is also considering raising further capital through a traditional equity sale.
More information about PikcioChain and the upcoming launch of PKC can be found on the PikcioChain website and by joining the conversation on Telegram: Join the conversation on their Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/FnQXtxIUPkLYFKcSnD5JsA
- UC Berkeley Opens New Blockchain Lab – Steve Chen Appointed to Co-Lead Newly Formed Berkeley Blockchain Lab - December 10, 2017
- Peter Vessenes Announces Deluge Network To Support a Safe and Direct Way to Contribute Bitcoin Directly to ICOs - December 5, 2017
- EXMO Launches Token Sale with Blockstarter’s ICO Solution - December 5, 2017
- AdHive, A Blockchain-Based Native Advertising Platform, Engages with WINGS DAO Platform - December 5, 2017
- Perkins Coie Adds SEC Attorney in San Francisco with Fintech and Blockchain Experience - December 5, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Monero Announces Breakthrough Online Shopping Initiative Featuring Top Global Artists’ Music and Merchandise - December 5, 2017
- Bitcoin for a ‘bit’ of Caribbean paradise - December 5, 2017
- With the Launch of SunCoin, Solar Bankers Takes On the World’s Energy Giants - December 4, 2017
- Blockchain News Is Merging With Token Report - November 30, 2017
- Mira launches Pre-ICO for Mira – an Easy and Convenient Way to Buy, Store and Send Cryptocurrency - November 23, 2017
- Dash and KuvaCash Partner to Fight Inflation in Zimbabwe with Cryptocurrency - November 22, 2017
- INS Ecosystem Partners with Ambrosus to Overhaul the Grocery Supply Chain - November 22, 2017
- Global Debt Registry Unveils Collateral Pledge Blockchain Proof of Concept - November 22, 2017
- Ripple Appoints Former New York State Superintendent of Financial Services Benjamin Lawsky to Its Board and Ron Will as CFO - November 22, 2017
- Advised by the Co-Founders of YouTube and Twitch, Theta Announces a Blockchain-based Video Delivery Network - November 22, 2017
- Modex adds top advisor from Google ahead of ICO - November 22, 2017
- Decentralized Ad Exchange AdEx Partners with INK to Handle the World’s First Blockchain-based Ad Auction - November 22, 2017
- Zilliqa Lowers Funding Cap Despite Heavy Demand from Investors - November 22, 2017
- Health Startup Etheal Combines Blockchain Technology with Micro-Incentives to Build a Peer-Reviewed Global List of Health Professionals - November 22, 2017
- Bitquence Rebrands as Ethos.io, Charting a Course to Unlock Crypto and the Future of Investment for the Masses - November 22, 2017
- Eidoo Introduces User Friendly ICO Engine – Allowing Crypto Startups To Launch And Manage Their Own ICOs For Fundraising On The Blockchain - November 22, 2017
- Simdaq Launches Social Platform for Democratisation and Development of Cryptocurrency Trading - November 22, 2017
- Gameflip Shatters FLIP Pre-Sale Goals, Sets Sights on December 4, 2017 ICO - November 22, 2017
- Golden Alliance Gold Mining Launches Token Sale - November 22, 2017
- Genaro and Storj Labs Announce Collaboration and Product Integration - November 22, 2017
- Metal (MTL) Now Available on the Chinese Cryptocurrency Exchange - November 22, 2017
- Mark.space & Jaguar Land Rover Announce Cooperation - November 22, 2017
- Exscudo – EON Testnet Was Successfully Updated - November 22, 2017
- Valorem Foundation Launches All-new Cryptocurrency Platform - November 22, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 22, 2017
- Brave expands Basic Attention Token platform to YouTube - November 22, 2017
- Narrative Launches Blockchain Based Social Network That Puts Revenue In Your Pocket, Not Mark Zuckerberg’s - November 22, 2017
- Gladius Uses Blockchain and Spare Bandwidth to Revolutionize Cyber Security - November 22, 2017
- Indorse Announces Partnership with App Store Cryptocurrency, AppCoins, ahead of MVP Launch - November 22, 2017
- Secutix And The Paléo Festival Nyon Announce The Success Of Their Blockchain Pilot Project - November 22, 2017
- ING launches major addition to blockchain technology: Zero-Knowledge Range Proof solution - November 22, 2017
- Cofound.it Announces Teams Participating in Upcoming Live Crowdsale Event - November 22, 2017
- PUBLIQ goes public: The blockchain and AI company that fights fake news announces the start of its Initial Token Offering - November 22, 2017
- Blockchain for Business SophiaTX Reveals New Details of Platform; Confirms Date for Token Generation Event - November 22, 2017
- BCShop.io Launches Partner Program - November 22, 2017
- World’s First Social Entrepreneurship Platform Moms Avenue Challenges Etsy by Gearing Up With Blockchain - November 21, 2017
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017