PikcioChain, the Blockchain-based exchange for personal data, has been integrated into BNP Paribas’ prestigious fintech accelerator run in conjunction with innovation platform, Plug and Play, at Station F, the world’s largest startup campus.
BNPP/PlugandPlay have welcomed PikcioChain into the programme’s Fintech cohort to further develop its innovative solution for the secure storage and exchange of valuable personal data.
“Over 400 businesses applied for a place on BNP Paribas’ fintech accelerator programme, so to have been one of the ten selected for a three month placement is a huge boost and confirmation of the quality of Pikcio’s Blockchain-based personal data solution,” said Didier Collin de Casaubon, CEO of MatchupBox, the company behind PikcioChain.
“We’ve been developing PikcioChain for over three years and are just days away from the launch of Pikcio Tokens. These tokens will hold the smart contracts that regulate data exchange within PikcioChain and also act as a means of monetizing personal data.
“With the launch in mind, there’s no doubt that the award of a place on the accelerator programme couldn’t have come at a better time for us.”
KYC and much more
During the three month placement, the team at Pikcio will work with BNP Paribas to develop a pilot project that solves a number of issues relating to the portability of data for KYC and customer onboarding purposes.
As a data portability solution, Pikcio is format-agnostic and is offered as a ‘plug and play’ platform that businesses can integrate quickly and easily into existing systems. This versatility means it is capable of being used for a wide range of situations and for various purposes beyond KYC.
“Pikcio’s flexibility means it can be used across industries and for purposes as diverse as KYC or medical data exchange, all the way through to the trading of data for marketing purposes,” said Didier Collin de Casaubon.
“It’s with this versatility in mind that we’re already talking to BNP Paribas about using PikcioChain in other applications across different business lines within the bank.
“Thanks to our proprietary Blockchain technology and our ‘use cases’ templating approach, we’re able to provide testable solutions that can be deployed very quickly, enabling our clients to scale up easily to cope with the complexity of the data they want to manage.
“As the EU’s GDPR regulations come closer to implementation in 2018, organisations in all sectors need to find solutions that can verify personal data, store it securely and at the same time, provide incorruptible audit trails. PikcioChain has been designed to do exactly this, and does it so well that it has caught the eye of the team at BNP Paribas.”
As well as the further development of Pikcio during the accelerator programme, Didier and his team have also been preparing for the launch of PikcioTokens (PKC) on 24 November. As PKC is not primarily designed to be a cryptocurrency, MathcupBox is also considering raising further capital through a traditional equity sale.
More information about PikcioChain and the upcoming launch of PKC can be found on the PikcioChain website and by joining the conversation on Telegram: Join the conversation on their Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/FnQXtxIUPkLYFKcSnD5JsA
- WAX Partners with Xsolla to Offer Its Platform to More Than 2,000 Video Games - November 20, 2017
- Pundi X integrates NEM blockchain to Bring Cryptocurrency Payments Into Retail Stores - November 20, 2017
- Fujitsu Develops Security Technology to Safely Connect Blockchains - November 20, 2017
- Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round - November 20, 2017
- KRAFTWERK on Blockchain - November 20, 2017
- MintHealth: Empowering Patients to Take Control of their Health and Data via Blockchain Technology - November 20, 2017
- IBM Completes PoC Of Blockchain-based Shared KYC With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, MUFG And Cargill, IBM Treasuries - November 20, 2017
- LetsEnhance.io to process images on Neuromation Platform - November 20, 2017
- Blockchain And AI Researchers Propose A New Model To Return The Control Over Human Life Data To The Patients And Accelerate Biomedical Research - November 20, 2017
- Storiqa Makes Cryptocurrency Closer To The World – Usual E-shop With A Few Peculiarities For Unusual Currency - November 17, 2017
- American Express Cuts Deal with Ripplenet – Giving Visibility and Speed to Global Commercial Payments - November 16, 2017
- CapLinked Named One of 20 Most Promising Collaboration Technology Providers By CIO - November 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Technologies Corp. Announces $20M Fund to Invest in Steem SMTs - November 16, 2017
- Augmate Announces First IoT Device Management Platform Using Distributed Ledgers - November 16, 2017
- BitDegree Teams up with Zcoin to Develop Cryptography Course - November 16, 2017
- With Backing from the Biggest Poker Names, CoinPoker Launches Pre-ICO - November 15, 2017
- Jeff Garzik – Metronome GitHub is now public - November 14, 2017
- Livestreaming Pioneer YouNow Doubles Down on Decentralization with Storj Labs Partnership - November 14, 2017
- OriginTrail – Winner of Walmart 2017 Food Safety Innovation Award Announces Presale - November 14, 2017
- Revain Announces Release Of The First Test Version Of The Platform - November 13, 2017
- PikcioChain Receives Huge Pre-ICO Boost by Winning a Place on BNP Paribas’ Fintech Accelerator - November 13, 2017
- Fluree PBC Launches FlureeDB — Scalable, Blockchain Cloud Database - November 13, 2017
- CoinTracking – The Personal Portfolio Monitoring Tool and Tax Tracker for Digital Currencies - November 13, 2017
- OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program OTC Exchange Network Announces that DMALINK has Joined their Early Adopter Program - November 13, 2017
- Leondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEOLeondrino Exchange, Issuer of Digital Branded Currencies, Announces Its Own Digital Currency XLEO - November 13, 2017
- Blockchain Executive and Cryptocurrency Investor David Drake joins eSport and Gaming platform Play2Live Advisory Board - November 13, 2017
- UHUB.IO Seeks to Bring Their Decentralized E-commerce Platform to Life - November 13, 2017
- Eidoo Hits 100,000 Downloads As Cryptocurrency Customers Seek A Simpler Way To Store And Use Their Assets - November 13, 2017
- Ethereum Goes to Hollywood – Award-Winning Crypto Film Project Premieres in Hollywood - November 13, 2017
- Santa Claus Is Moving To Blockchain! Bye, Bye Chimney! - November 13, 2017
- Safinus Platform Wants to Unite Investors and Traders in One Place - November 13, 2017
- Exscudo Uses Multisignature Technology To Protect User Accounts - November 13, 2017
- Lykke To Support ERC20 Tokens In Latest Lykke Wallet Release - November 13, 2017
- Can Blockchain Revolutionise The Third Sector? Introducing The World’s First Recycling Intiative - November 13, 2017
- JBOX Announces Initial Coin Offering for Blockchain-Powered Decentralized Video Platform - November 13, 2017
- Perkins Coie Selected as a Founding Steward in Self-Sovereign Identity Network - November 13, 2017
- Waves Claims it Will Become the Fastest Blockchain Platform in the World - November 13, 2017
- Binary.com Announces ICO - November 13, 2017
- Finova Financial Announces The JOBS Crypto Offering (JCO): A Path To A Regulated Public Securities Offering for Non-Accredited Investors Using Cryptocurrency - November 13, 2017
- Dash Transactions Now 215 Times Cheaper Than Bitcoin After New Network Upgrade - November 13, 2017
- Tech Bureau’s mijin Opens Applications for Powerful New Enterprise Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Human Discovery Platform Launches Token Sale to Build the Largest Storage of Human Behavior Powered by Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- CarFix Will Repair Your Vehicle For A Fraction Of The Price, With Help From The Ethereum Blockchain - November 13, 2017
- Neufund, Receives 10M Euro In Funding To Create ‘Equity Token’ - November 13, 2017
- Beenest Begins Decentralized Future For Short-term Housing Rentals - November 13, 2017
- CanYa Wants to Eliminate Crypto Volatility within Online Gig Economy Marketplace - November 13, 2017
- Allianz Pioneers Blockchain Prototype for the Captive Insurance Market - November 13, 2017
- Third Generation Cryptocurrency SkyCoin Aims to Shake up the Market - November 7, 2017
- DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a New Era of Mobile Applications - November 7, 2017
- The International Scientific and Practical Association Jus Naturale – The first NGO with Blockchain-Based Membership - November 7, 2017