The peer-to-peer credit network Ripio Credit Network (RCN) announced last week that it has partnered with Hong Kong-based cross-border payments platform OKLink. The partnership will explore how RCN’s global payments services can allow financial institutions to participate in the RCN network.
The partnership will also list RCN’s RCN Token, which is required for all participants in the RCN network, on the crypto exchange, OKEx.
RCN, which is based in Argentina, raised USD 37 million in an ICO that closed Nov. 6, according to Token Report data.
RCN partner David Garcia said in a statement that the deal will boost RCN’s credit network, “helping millions to get a real funding alternative for their projects, and at the same time provide the token liquidity that our agents need.”
Jason Lau, vice president of OKEx and co-founder of OKLink, added that the OKLink partners will have an opportunity to see greater volumes and additional options, and that OKEx users will benefit from the ability to trade and gain exposure to the RCN Token.
“We are proud to partner witih RCN, whose credit solution is one of the more interesting projects in theecosystem,” said Lau.
OKLink supports payouts and collections in 40 countries, according to the release.
RCN has also recently partnered with several Asian-based crypto companies, including the Exchange Union trading network, the crypto exchange Huobi and the decentralized exchange Kyber Network. All partnerships have the stated objective of building a global lending network with the potential to offer a better credit alternative than what’s currently available.
- IdentityMind Raises $10m, Outlines Expansion Plans - February 16, 2018
- EQUI Platform Enables Anyone to Make a Crypto-Powered Investment - February 15, 2018
- IoT Platform Augmate to Promote Blockchain Development in Mexico - February 14, 2018
- BnkToTheFuture Brings Charlie Shrem on Board for ICO, Whitelisting Ends Today - February 13, 2018
- Unity App Store for SE Asia Gamers Is Focus of $30m ICO led by Aetius Capital for Cloud Alliance - February 12, 2018
- Lino Raises $20m to Eliminate the Middleman in Video Streaming - February 9, 2018
- Cognizant Report: 88 Percent of Asia Pacific Financial Service Organizations See Blockchain as a Game-Changer - February 8, 2018
- Soccer’s Next Evolution? London Football Exchange to Launch ICO - February 7, 2018
- IdentityMind Releases Know-your-customer Tool for ICOs - February 5, 2018
- Crypto Fantasy: Football-Stars Platform Goes Blockchain - February 1, 2018
- 30-strong Startup Consortium Launches 22X Fund, Raises £22m in ICO Presale - January 31, 2018
- “ICO boutique” Chaineum Launches a Hush Alternative to Banking - January 30, 2018
- Dash Digital Currency now Offered on Mercury Exchange - January 25, 2018
- Bloomio Launches Token-based Crowdfunding Platform With Ambitions to Redesign VC - January 24, 2018
- Simple Token Lists on Singapore, Hong Kong Exchanges and Doubles User Base - January 23, 2018
- Ambrosus Taps Wattenhofer to Develop Project - January 19, 2018
- Mark Cuban-Backed Current Media to Launch ICO - January 17, 2018
- Saifu Taps Thales for Crypto Banking Security - January 12, 2018
- Coinsilium Ups Its Stake in Indorse’s Decentralized Social Network - January 10, 2018
- Jibrel ICO Announces $30M Raise - January 9, 2018
- IOTA Announces Smart City Partnership - January 7, 2018
- Taylor Crypto Trading Bot Announces ICO - January 4, 2018
- Ripio Credit Network Partners With OKLink in Payments Tie-Up - January 4, 2018