The peer-to-peer credit network Ripio Credit Network (RCN) announced last week that it has partnered with Hong Kong-based cross-border payments platform OKLink. The partnership will explore how RCN’s global payments services can allow financial institutions to participate in the RCN network.
The partnership will also list RCN’s RCN Token, which is required for all participants in the RCN network, on the crypto exchange, OKEx.
RCN, which is based in Argentina, raised USD 37 million in an ICO that closed Nov. 6, according to Token Report data.
RCN partner David Garcia said in a statement that the deal will boost RCN’s credit network, “helping millions to get a real funding alternative for their projects, and at the same time provide the token liquidity that our agents need.”
Jason Lau, vice president of OKEx and co-founder of OKLink, added that the OKLink partners will have an opportunity to see greater volumes and additional options, and that OKEx users will benefit from the ability to trade and gain exposure to the RCN Token.
“We are proud to partner witih RCN, whose credit solution is one of the more interesting projects in theecosystem,” said Lau.
OKLink supports payouts and collections in 40 countries, according to the release.
RCN has also recently partnered with several Asian-based crypto companies, including the Exchange Union trading network, the crypto exchange Huobi and the decentralized exchange Kyber Network. All partnerships have the stated objective of building a global lending network with the potential to offer a better credit alternative than what’s currently available.
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018
- CheapAir Now Accepts Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Dash - May 22, 2018
- Foxconn Buys Into Cambridge Blockchain with $7 Million Investment - May 21, 2018
- Exscudo Launches EON Mainet for Access to Capital Markets - May 16, 2018
- Poland Becomes First Country to Put Banking Records on Blockchain - May 16, 2018
- AllRites Asian Broadcast Content Platform Looks to Blockchain to Solve Industry Issues - May 11, 2018
- Synereo Partners with the YouTube of China to Decentralize Content Economy - May 11, 2018
- Binance, Medici Ventures Set up in Bermuda as Territory Touts Blockchain-Friendly Status - May 8, 2018
- Blocksquare Launches Real Estate Token Sale and Pilot Program - April 27, 2018
- Blockchain Sports Platform chiliZ Raises $27m - April 25, 2018
- Verv Conducts UK’s First Blockchain Energy Trade - April 20, 2018
- Wanchain Announces First Cohort of Incubating Blockchain Companies - April 20, 2018
- OKEx Announces Expansion to Blockchain-Friendly Malta - April 16, 2018
- AlphaBit Fee-Free Crypto Exchange Launches - April 13, 2018
- Office-Provider Knotel Raises $70m, Readies Blockchain Tech - April 12, 2018
- Proxeus Reaches Major Milestone in Registering Company via Blockchain Tech - April 11, 2018
- Ranieri Partners With Symbiont to Bring Blockchain to Mortgage Market - April 9, 2018
- Securitize Taps Carlos Domingo to Head Operations - April 6, 2018
- Tim Draper’s Dragon Fund Backs OPEN’s App Payment Tech - March 30, 2018
- NEM Launches Catapult Blockchain Platform Update - March 29, 2018
- Outlier Ventures-Backed Seed Vault and Bottish Partner for Blockchain Bot Platform - March 28, 2018
- Blocksquare Gets Set for Blockchain Real Estate Platform Crowdsale - March 26, 2018
- Overledger Wants to Enable DApps to Communicate Cross-Platform, Presale Launched - March 20, 2018
- QuantmRE Plans to Democratize Real Estate With Equity-Backed Tokens - March 19, 2018
- A Multi-Asset Blockchain-Based Exchange, TradeConnect ICO Launches March 27 - March 15, 2018
- Tezos Foundation Funds Obsidian Systems to Develop Security Solutions - March 14, 2018
- Ambisafe’s Orderbook Launches Token to Ensure Regulatory Compliance - March 13, 2018
- Recruitment Platform ShiftPixy Moves Into Blockchain, Sees Share Price Soar - March 9, 2018
- Arctic Blockchain Raises CAD 10m, Acquires Crypto-Miner Hyrdo66 - March 8, 2018
- BLOC Targets Game Console Crypto Mining, Acquires Coinstream - March 7, 2018
- Blockchain-Based Virtual Reality Firm, VRT World Announces March ICO - March 5, 2018
- Encrypted SIKURPhone Claims to Protect Data and Cryptocurrency - February 28, 2018
- BnkToTheFuture Closes $33m Offering, Sells Out in Less Than 15 Hours - February 27, 2018
- BetterBetting Lists on HitBTC Exchange - February 26, 2018
- Profile Club Touts Coworking Model as Path to Real Estate Ownership - February 26, 2018
- Medici Ventures’ Bitt Inc. to Create Digital Payments Ecosystem in Montserrat - February 21, 2018
- Neuromation and Longenesis Partner to Transform Healthcare With Blockchain and AI - February 20, 2018
- IdentityMind Raises $10m, Outlines Expansion Plans - February 16, 2018
- EQUI Platform Enables Anyone to Make a Crypto-Powered Investment - February 15, 2018
- IoT Platform Augmate to Promote Blockchain Development in Mexico - February 14, 2018
- BnkToTheFuture Brings Charlie Shrem on Board for ICO, Whitelisting Ends Today - February 13, 2018
- Unity App Store for SE Asia Gamers Is Focus of $30m ICO led by Aetius Capital for Cloud Alliance - February 12, 2018
- Lino Raises $20m to Eliminate the Middleman in Video Streaming - February 9, 2018
- Cognizant Report: 88 Percent of Asia Pacific Financial Service Organizations See Blockchain as a Game-Changer - February 8, 2018
- Soccer’s Next Evolution? London Football Exchange to Launch ICO - February 7, 2018
- IdentityMind Releases Know-your-customer Tool for ICOs - February 5, 2018
- Crypto Fantasy: Football-Stars Platform Goes Blockchain - February 1, 2018
- 30-strong Startup Consortium Launches 22X Fund, Raises £22m in ICO Presale - January 31, 2018
- “ICO boutique” Chaineum Launches a Hush Alternative to Banking - January 30, 2018