The Taylor app, a bot that tracks market prices, signals potential investments, and executes buy-and-sell orders for well-known cryptocurrencies, is planning an initial coin offering (ICO).
The Taylor app is touted as having a user-friendly interface and smart features that make cryptocurrency investing easier for everyone, including the layman. The company is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
“Although trading cryptocurrency bears a resemblance to traditional stock markets, it can be difficult to navigate, creating a barrier to entry for inexperienced investors,” Taylor stated in its ICO announcement. “The sheer number of currencies and markets can overwhelm even the most knowledgeable investors, forcing them to focus on only a handful of opportunities.”
In a statement, co-founder Fabio Seixas said Taylor differentiates itself from other trading signal services by incorporating both data and the ability to trade cryptocurrencies.
The app was first conceived as a trading signal bot to help Régis reduce the time involved in trading, and to produce higher returns by identifying and tracking multiple currency pairs at once, according to Régis.
After sharing it with fellow traders, Régis said he saw an opportunity to expand the concept by creating a platform that could instantly initiate trades based on the signals.
Régis said he presented this idea to Seixas, and the two created the current Taylor app.
People who are interested in using the Taylor app can request an invitation code at https://smarttaylor.io for a closed beta that is being released this month.
Taylor will also be launching an ICO on Feb. 1, when a proprietary utility token (TAY) will be created. Token holders can use them to pay for the Taylor app service.
Once the production version is released, they will receive three months of service for free and a discount for using the token for payment, and they will gain access to premium features, the company says.
For more information: https://smarttaylor.io.
- IdentityMind Raises $10m, Outlines Expansion Plans - February 16, 2018
- EQUI Platform Enables Anyone to Make a Crypto-Powered Investment - February 15, 2018
- IoT Platform Augmate to Promote Blockchain Development in Mexico - February 14, 2018
- BnkToTheFuture Brings Charlie Shrem on Board for ICO, Whitelisting Ends Today - February 13, 2018
- Unity App Store for SE Asia Gamers Is Focus of $30m ICO led by Aetius Capital for Cloud Alliance - February 12, 2018
- Lino Raises $20m to Eliminate the Middleman in Video Streaming - February 9, 2018
- Cognizant Report: 88 Percent of Asia Pacific Financial Service Organizations See Blockchain as a Game-Changer - February 8, 2018
- Soccer’s Next Evolution? London Football Exchange to Launch ICO - February 7, 2018
- IdentityMind Releases Know-your-customer Tool for ICOs - February 5, 2018
- Crypto Fantasy: Football-Stars Platform Goes Blockchain - February 1, 2018
- 30-strong Startup Consortium Launches 22X Fund, Raises £22m in ICO Presale - January 31, 2018
- “ICO boutique” Chaineum Launches a Hush Alternative to Banking - January 30, 2018
- Dash Digital Currency now Offered on Mercury Exchange - January 25, 2018
- Bloomio Launches Token-based Crowdfunding Platform With Ambitions to Redesign VC - January 24, 2018
- Simple Token Lists on Singapore, Hong Kong Exchanges and Doubles User Base - January 23, 2018
- Ambrosus Taps Wattenhofer to Develop Project - January 19, 2018
- Mark Cuban-Backed Current Media to Launch ICO - January 17, 2018
- Saifu Taps Thales for Crypto Banking Security - January 12, 2018
- Coinsilium Ups Its Stake in Indorse’s Decentralized Social Network - January 10, 2018
- Jibrel ICO Announces $30M Raise - January 9, 2018
- IOTA Announces Smart City Partnership - January 7, 2018
- Taylor Crypto Trading Bot Announces ICO - January 4, 2018
- Ripio Credit Network Partners With OKLink in Payments Tie-Up - January 4, 2018