Dash announced January 4th 2018 a partnership with Bitnovo allowing customers to purchase Dash at over 10,000 retail outlets including Carrefour and Media Markt throughout Spain. The cryptocurrency can be purchased through coupons and gift cards, and Bitnovo has plans for immediate expansion into additional European markets including Portugal, Italy, and the UK.
Fernando Gutierrez, Head of Legal at Dash said, “As the subject of cryptocurrencies finds its way into conversations around the globe, the primary barrier to widespread adoption of digital assets remains the same… Creating a platform that is open and accessible to all has been a core value since our inception. Partnering with Bitnovo gives us the chance to make accessing our unmatched currency as easy as buying a loaf of bread in your local market.”
Bitnovo provides cryptocurrency and consumer payment solutions to customers in over 130 countries including ATMs, prepaid cards, gift cards, and vouchers, and has partnered with various multinational retailers to make cryptocurrency more accessible since their inception in 2015.
Luis Vaello, COO of Bitnovo said, “At Bitnovo we strongly believe in the power of innovation and the possibilities new technologies have to transform the world we live in. Partnering with Dash brings us one step closer to bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses, and having such a reputable name behind our brand further adds to our promise to push boundaries and drive the crypto-community forward.”
For more information on Bitnovo, visit https://www.bitnovo.com/.
For more information on Dash, visit https://www.dash.org/.
- KodakCoin ties up with Overstock’s tZERO Security Token Trading Platform - January 23, 2018
- BnkToTheFuture Raises $30M in Presale to Add Security Tokens in 2018 - January 22, 2018
- StormX Adds New EVP of Business Development and User Acquisition Head - January 18, 2018
- Retainly Announces New Retail Partners Including Carrefour Brazil, Aliexpress - January 18, 2018
- Jibrel Network Announces jCash for Regulated, Asset-Backed Smart Contracts - January 17, 2018
- Overstock’s tZERO Announces Polymath to Advise ICO on Securities Law - January 16, 2018
- OriginTrail Launches Presale in ICO for Supply Chain Traceability - January 16, 2018
- Lykke Partners With Bangladesh Government - January 15, 2018
- DASH Joins BitINKA for Latin America Crypto Exchange and Remittance - January 13, 2018
- Shopin, iExec Partner to Enhance Retail Consumer Data Experience - January 12, 2018
- Bitnovo Partnership Brings Dash to 10,000 Spanish Retailers - January 11, 2018
- Crypto Valley Association Releases ICO ‘Code of Conduct’ - January 11, 2018
- Kodak and WENN Digital Announce ICO to Put Photo Licensing on the Blockchain - January 11, 2018
- Gibraltar Exchange Announces ICO for Regulated Token Sale and Exchange Platform - January 10, 2018
- Voatz Raises $2.2M Seed Funding With Overstock’s Medici Ventures - January 9, 2018
- BABB Names New CIO From UK’s Aldermore Bank - January 7, 2018
- OmiseGO CEO Joins Electrify.Asia Advisory Board - January 4, 2018
- Crypterium ICO Reports 50,000 Participants - January 4, 2018
- Proof of Steak: BeefCoin Wants More Organic Meat in Moscow - January 3, 2018
- Pundi X Announces Point-of-Sale Hardware Ahead of ICO - January 3, 2018
- SyncFab Supply Chain Token Presale Launches - January 3, 2018
- WINGS Launches Beta Testnet for Crowdsourcing ICO Evaluation - January 3, 2018