Aelf, a cloud computing blockchain network based in Singapore and China, announced today that TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington has joined the company’s advisory board.
Aelf is developing a decentralized cloud computing system. It raised USD 36.1 million in an ICO that concluded Dec. 12, according to data from Token Report. The company is nominally based in Singapore, but also has operations in China, according to Token Report research.
Zhuling Chen, Co-Founder of aelf, said in a statement, “Named one of the most powerful people on the Internet, Michael is a highly respected Silicon Valley businessman and pioneer, having spearheaded projects and companies that have shaped mainstream tech culture. Few people match his breadth of knowledge, insight, and level of experience, making him an invaluable asset in scaling the aelf network through strategic partnerships and expansion into new and flourishing markets.”
Arrington said in a statement, “There are two types of projects in the blockchain space: those that simply use the existing technology to build platforms and products, and those that actually develop the state of the art in blockchain and build next generation technology. The aelf blockchain network is groundbreaking technology. Incubated in the most prominent regional innovation hub in the world – Asia – and backed by the most recognized powerhouse crypto and blockchain hedge fund in the region, I’m coming on board with aelf with great confidence and excitement.
More information is available on Aelf at https://aelf.io/.
- Is Ethereum Apple? Or Is It IBM? - May 22, 2018
- China’s JD.com to Open Blockchain Accelerator - February 26, 2018
- Tezos Board Shake-up: Gevers Steps Down - February 22, 2018
- NZ Company Announces Security Token ICO - February 22, 2018
- NnBU Plans €15m ICO to Fund an on-Chain Neonatal Medical Device - February 21, 2018
- This Week’s ICO Pick: Refereum Has the Momentum, Not the Mechanics or the Market - February 6, 2018
- This Week’s ICO Pick: Bee Token (Analysis) - January 30, 2018
- 7 Must-Ask Questions for Crypto Investors - January 30, 2018
- New EOS Fund Pools $325M From Novogratz & Block.one - January 23, 2018
- ICO Picks and Snow Shovels, This Week (Plus 7 Red Flags) - January 23, 2018
- The ICO Winter Has Arrived: Analysis & Data - January 21, 2018
- TechCrunch Founder Michael Arrington Joins Crypto Token Aelf as Advisor - January 17, 2018
- ICO Picks This Week: Bluzelle Review Plus 16 Red Flags - January 17, 2018
- Pocketinns to Open SEC-Registered ICO - January 15, 2018
- ICO Picks & Red Flags for This Week - January 10, 2018
- INS Closes $42M ICO for Decentralized Grocery Delivery - December 27, 2017