Simple Token, which allows companies to build bespoke, branded crypto tokens for their users, announced last week that it’s now listed on two additional cryptocurrency and digital asset exchanges and has more than doubled its user base.
The Hong Kong-based company said, in a statement, that Singapore’s Huobi Pro and the Hong Kong exchange, OKEx, have added the tokens to their trading lists. The company made its debut on the Binance exchange at the end of last year.
“The new listings let Simple Token give the developer and crypto communities additional top-tier options to easily purchase [Simple Tokens] toward the goal of empowering companies to deploy their own branded crypto-backed token economies,” the company stated.
Simple Token also announced that 11 new companies were now using its services, bringing the total number of enterprises in its branding ecosystem to 20. The new companies are:
Treat – a mobile community for personalized health advice, where members share their experiences and can access expert advice from verified resources .
License.Rocks – a platform for decentralized software licensing through tokenization.
RadMule Labs – a mobile game studio focusing on new and innovative ways of gaming.
Korhal.io – a consumer app to enable instant Wi-Fi access via blockchain.
TribeCoin – a marketing platform to incentivize customers and influencers to create and distribute content that helps brands tell their story.
Lookhave – a social fashion network app that connects your wardrobe to your smartphone.
Tomorrow – a sustainable checking account for smartphones.
ConnectScale – a social community for fishing enthusiasts, built around a connected device for weighing and tracking catch data.
“We are proud to be at the forefront of bringing an increasing number of mainstream businesses and consumers to the blockchain,” said Simple Token CEO Jason Goldberg.
For information about how Simple Token helps businesses offer their own crypto tokens, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018
- CheapAir Now Accepts Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Dash - May 22, 2018
- Foxconn Buys Into Cambridge Blockchain with $7 Million Investment - May 21, 2018
- Exscudo Launches EON Mainet for Access to Capital Markets - May 16, 2018
- Poland Becomes First Country to Put Banking Records on Blockchain - May 16, 2018
- AllRites Asian Broadcast Content Platform Looks to Blockchain to Solve Industry Issues - May 11, 2018
- Synereo Partners with the YouTube of China to Decentralize Content Economy - May 11, 2018
- Binance, Medici Ventures Set up in Bermuda as Territory Touts Blockchain-Friendly Status - May 8, 2018
- Blocksquare Launches Real Estate Token Sale and Pilot Program - April 27, 2018
- Blockchain Sports Platform chiliZ Raises $27m - April 25, 2018
- Verv Conducts UK’s First Blockchain Energy Trade - April 20, 2018
- Wanchain Announces First Cohort of Incubating Blockchain Companies - April 20, 2018
- OKEx Announces Expansion to Blockchain-Friendly Malta - April 16, 2018
- AlphaBit Fee-Free Crypto Exchange Launches - April 13, 2018
- Office-Provider Knotel Raises $70m, Readies Blockchain Tech - April 12, 2018
- Proxeus Reaches Major Milestone in Registering Company via Blockchain Tech - April 11, 2018
- Ranieri Partners With Symbiont to Bring Blockchain to Mortgage Market - April 9, 2018
- Securitize Taps Carlos Domingo to Head Operations - April 6, 2018
- Tim Draper’s Dragon Fund Backs OPEN’s App Payment Tech - March 30, 2018
- NEM Launches Catapult Blockchain Platform Update - March 29, 2018
- Outlier Ventures-Backed Seed Vault and Bottish Partner for Blockchain Bot Platform - March 28, 2018
- Blocksquare Gets Set for Blockchain Real Estate Platform Crowdsale - March 26, 2018
- Overledger Wants to Enable DApps to Communicate Cross-Platform, Presale Launched - March 20, 2018
- QuantmRE Plans to Democratize Real Estate With Equity-Backed Tokens - March 19, 2018
- A Multi-Asset Blockchain-Based Exchange, TradeConnect ICO Launches March 27 - March 15, 2018
- Tezos Foundation Funds Obsidian Systems to Develop Security Solutions - March 14, 2018
- Ambisafe’s Orderbook Launches Token to Ensure Regulatory Compliance - March 13, 2018
- Recruitment Platform ShiftPixy Moves Into Blockchain, Sees Share Price Soar - March 9, 2018
- Arctic Blockchain Raises CAD 10m, Acquires Crypto-Miner Hyrdo66 - March 8, 2018
- BLOC Targets Game Console Crypto Mining, Acquires Coinstream - March 7, 2018
- Blockchain-Based Virtual Reality Firm, VRT World Announces March ICO - March 5, 2018
- Encrypted SIKURPhone Claims to Protect Data and Cryptocurrency - February 28, 2018
- BnkToTheFuture Closes $33m Offering, Sells Out in Less Than 15 Hours - February 27, 2018
- BetterBetting Lists on HitBTC Exchange - February 26, 2018
- Profile Club Touts Coworking Model as Path to Real Estate Ownership - February 26, 2018
- Medici Ventures’ Bitt Inc. to Create Digital Payments Ecosystem in Montserrat - February 21, 2018
- Neuromation and Longenesis Partner to Transform Healthcare With Blockchain and AI - February 20, 2018
- IdentityMind Raises $10m, Outlines Expansion Plans - February 16, 2018
- EQUI Platform Enables Anyone to Make a Crypto-Powered Investment - February 15, 2018
- IoT Platform Augmate to Promote Blockchain Development in Mexico - February 14, 2018
- BnkToTheFuture Brings Charlie Shrem on Board for ICO, Whitelisting Ends Today - February 13, 2018
- Unity App Store for SE Asia Gamers Is Focus of $30m ICO led by Aetius Capital for Cloud Alliance - February 12, 2018
- Lino Raises $20m to Eliminate the Middleman in Video Streaming - February 9, 2018
- Cognizant Report: 88 Percent of Asia Pacific Financial Service Organizations See Blockchain as a Game-Changer - February 8, 2018
- Soccer’s Next Evolution? London Football Exchange to Launch ICO - February 7, 2018
- IdentityMind Releases Know-your-customer Tool for ICOs - February 5, 2018
- Crypto Fantasy: Football-Stars Platform Goes Blockchain - February 1, 2018
- 30-strong Startup Consortium Launches 22X Fund, Raises £22m in ICO Presale - January 31, 2018
- “ICO boutique” Chaineum Launches a Hush Alternative to Banking - January 30, 2018