NetCents Technology Inc. (CSE: NC), an online payment processing platform, has announced the launch of Instant Settlements, an offering intended to provide merchants with guaranteed protection against market-volatility and liquidity issues related to processing cryptocurrency transactions.
NetCents will initially offer instant settlement for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and the NetCents Coin, a statement said, with additional cryptocurrencies expected to be added in time.
The company says Instant Settlements will allow merchants to face lower fees and experience faster processing, as well as leveraging the liquidity of “crypto-to-fiat” or “crypto-to-crypto” settlements without dealing with the price fluctuations that it says are common with cryptocurrencies.
With the NetCents Merchant Gateway, volatility within the price of digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin will have no impact on the merchants, the company said; Instant Settlements will enable cryptocurrencies to essentially mirror traditional payment methods relating to convenience and usability.
“I am proud to say we have broken the largest objection to cryptocurrency processing with absolutely zero currency risk to the merchant. This is a game-changer for the cryptocurrency payments industry,” said Clayton Moore, CEO of NetCents Technology, in a statement. “Merchants can now expand their products and services to an untapped CAD $270 billion-plus cryptocurrency market, and increase sales with ease, convenience and security.”
Consumers are offered low transaction fees, various digital payment options, fraud protection and the ability to spend their cryptocurrency on daily transactions at their go-to retailers, said the statement
“With our risk-free platform, merchants and payment processors will be able to accept these next-generation cryptocurrencies while behind-the-scenes, seamlessly and instantly settle of the purchase amount in the local fiat or digital currency of their choice,” Moore added. “NetCents Technology removes all liability and merchant risk of cryptocurrency transactions.”
- Frankl Launches Airdrop for Scientists and Students - April 25, 2018
- Crypto Exchange and Trading Platform VRBex Launches Presale - April 25, 2018
- Former Google Execs Form New Blockchain Alliance - April 23, 2018
- Blackmoon Launches Asset-Management Platform Services - April 20, 2018
- Malta-Based Decentralized Ventures to Spearhead Crypto Island’s Blockchain Services Provision - April 19, 2018
- Project Aiur Seeks to Verify Academic Research With Blockchain & AI - April 17, 2018
- Decentralized Reality Show Seeks Young Entrepreneurs With an Appetite for Disruption - April 16, 2018
- Santander Launches Blockchain-Powered International Money Transfer Service in Four Countries - April 16, 2018
- NetCents Launches Instant Settlements to Fight Market Volatility - April 13, 2018
- New Reports Highlight Blockchain’s Impact on Manufacturing & Supply Chain Logistics - April 13, 2018
- Distributed Storage Solution Oyster Protocol Readies Friday Airdrop for PRL Token Holders - April 13, 2018
- Millennium BlockChain Announces $3M Investment in ImpactPPA’s Renewable Energy Platform - April 12, 2018
- 22 Countries to Establish European Blockchain Partnership - April 11, 2018