Blockchain is the biggest development in technology that you may never have heard of…and for the financial industry its ramifications will be game changing.
Created originally as an enabling platform for Bitcoin, Blockchain technology – essentially a virtual ledger of transactions, peer shared across vast networks – is incorruptible, fast and direct. Blockchain will have a massive disintermediation affect as it systematically, and cleanly, cuts out the middleman.
If left untapped, as a senior executive in the financial sector, that ‘middleman’ could be you and your organisation.
With Blockchain technology set to explode over the next few years all manner of financial institutions are beginning to set up groups and task forces to assess the risks and possibilities. To harness Blockchain rather than wait to be made irrelevant as applications emerge.
So what is it? How can it be used by your organisation? What will be the functional, operational and regulatory ramifications? What should you consider when collaborating within your industry?
And what should you know now, as a senior executive, in order to play an authoritative role in the discussions, debates and decisions to come?
Limited places available – capacity for only 20 people – Book Now!
Join us for Blockchain 101 & Beyond. This intensive, interactive one day workshop, led by two of the world’s foremost authorities in emerging fintech trends and regulations, will brief you fully on the basics and help you peer-explore the possibilities and ramifications of Blockchain. Fully equipping you to contribute to the in-house and within industry conversations that you will face in the very near future.
• Learn what Blockchain technology is, where it has come from and what value you can get out of it.
• Understand what impact it will have on the financial sector and what the time scales might look like.
• Consider how your organisation could use it and the operational, financial and regulatory implications this may have.
• Discuss the first steps being taken and compile strategic questions that need to be asked of your people, your business, and your industry.
• Build your knowledge now while you have the opportunity to be one step ahead of the changes to come.
Participant numbers are capped at 20. (This workshop is also available as an in-house course to extend the benefits to your leadership team – please enquire for availability and details.)