In London alone annual fintech revenue is estimated at £20bn and growing. Of this, £3.6bn is attributed to emergent (disruptive) FinTech whilst the other £16.4bn is generated by incumbent players. Everyone is innovating and investment in the space has erupted at all levels of the scale. FinTech Connect Live is a marketplace; it is where technology and innovation professionals from leading financial institutions come to assess the latest products in their fields, where investors go to meet high potential growth businesses, where partnerships are forged between established tech providers and new market entrants, where start ups and scale ups go to meet financiers, advisors and prospect customers, and where the very latest cutting edge products on the market are demoed.
FinTech Connect Live provides visionary keynote presentations, a series of 5 microconferences focusing on different fintech subsectors, 8 practical workshops aimed at start ups, two days of on site mentoring clinics, and over 50 pitches from start ups and scale ups.
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT FINTECH CONNECT LIVE?
- Get connected – 100 partners & exhibitors and 2000 visitors makes FinTech Connect Live Europe’s first full ecosystem financial innovation expo. Meet potential customers, partners, suppliers or investors on the extensive show floor.
- Gain Knowledge – Attend the on site conference sessions & hear leading experts share their perspectives across many different areas of fintech including payments, p2p lending, crowdfunding, cryptocurrencies, trading technologies, insurance tech, big data, social media, security, authentication and more.
- Critical Insight – Assess the latest innovations on offer by visiting the showcase theatre and watch up to 50 product demos from leading fintech players.
- Save time – Accelerate your partnership plans by booking multiple meetings in advance of the event, by using our meeting planning tool.
- Custom built for you – FinTech Connect Live combines a large scale expo, with strategic discussion based sessions, keynote presentations, product demos, interactive workshops, mentoring and networking sessions and much more besides. Customise your own agenda to suit your interests and schedule.
- Value for money – FinTech Connect Live is one of the most affordable large scale events on the market with two day passes from only £199 – that’s £12.50 an hour, or 21p per minute, if you like to think about things that way! (There are heavily subsidised rates for early stage start ups too)