Join SFIG and the Chamber of Digital Commerce for the Washington, D.C. Blockchain symposium on November 30, 2016 from 5:30pm – 8pm at the DC Blockchain Center.
The agenda will focus on the interplay between Blockchain and structured finance as well as potential policy and regulatory considerations.
The panel will be moderated by Val Srinivas, Research Leader, Banking & Capital Markets, Center for Financial Services, Deloitte. Val is an expert in financial information and technology industries.
Panelists will include:
- Emmanuel Aidoo heads the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Function at Credit Suisse, leading a group of financial institutions that recently completed a distributed ledger prototype proof of concept.
- Kevin Batteh is a Partner at Delta Strategy Group, General Counsel at the Commodity Markets Council and serves as Chief Policy Advisor at the Chamber of Digital Commerce.
- Perianne Boring founded the Chamber of Digital Commerce, the world’s leading trade association representing the digital asset and Blockchain industry, and currently serves as President overseeing the Chamber’s operations, government affairs and public policy initiatives.
- Andrea Tinianow, Director of Corporate and International Development for the State of Delaware, was named Ombudsperson of the Delaware Blockchain Initiative (DBI) by Gov. Jack Markell.
- Carol Van Cleef is a Partner at BakerHostetler where she provides legal and strategic advice to depository institutions, other financial services companies and FinTech businesses on federal and state regulatory, compliance and enforcement matters. Carol also serves on the Advisory Board of the Chamber of Digital Commerce.
The panel will be followed by a cocktail and networking reception.
If you would like to join SFIG’s Blockchain Task Force, please contact Alyssa.Acevedo@sfindustry.org.
Registration available here.