Bit4X.com, the first bitcoin-based ECN broker, has announced the launch of their new client backend system and a very generous referral program.
Bit4x.com’s new client backend system allows clients to fully manage their demo and live accounts. Traders can check their open orders and balances, manage deposits, withdrawals, set trading account leverage and more – all from one central location. First launched in 2012, Bit4X’s innovative platform allows users to trade a diverse selection of high liquidity spot FX and CFD markets with Bitcoin.
Liquid mainstream global markets including Forex, Commodities, Indices, Stocks and more are all available to Bitcoin users. Bit4X’ offers a variety of financial instruments, including spot FX and CFDs. Those instruments can be traded in order to speculate on the future movement of market prices. If a trader thinks the price of a commodity such as gold is going to fall they can open a ‘short’ position, enabling them to take profit in Bitcoin if their prediction is correct.
Likewise, users can also open a ‘long’ position with Bitcoin if they think a commodity or stock is going to increase in value, and again earn Bitcoin profit if they are right. CFDs can also be used as a powerful hedging tool to help offset any potential future losses. A trader simply opens a ‘short’ position on any investments they may hold.
The new referral program, which is open to anyone, pays 100% commissions for all referrals at least until November 1st. After that, commissions will still be anywhere up to a very generous 50%. The 100% commissions period may also be extended at a future date.
“We wanted to offer the highest paying affiliate program in the bitcoin-based trading market”, said Matic Kocevar, a representative of Bit4X. “Word of mouth and referrals have been our primary source of new customers since 2012, so we want to give back to the people who participate in that.”
Clients can access their referral URL by clicking on ‘referrals’ from the Bit4X Account Manager, where they can also track commissions, payouts, and real time data on all referrals from the same page. Bit4X also plans to roll out integrated signals and a new API in the coming weeks, further improving upon the tools provided to their clients to boost their trading strategies.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019