Bit4X.com, the first bitcoin-based ECN broker, has announced the launch of their new client backend system and a very generous referral program.
Bit4x.com’s new client backend system allows clients to fully manage their demo and live accounts. Traders can check their open orders and balances, manage deposits, withdrawals, set trading account leverage and more – all from one central location. First launched in 2012, Bit4X’s innovative platform allows users to trade a diverse selection of high liquidity spot FX and CFD markets with Bitcoin.
Liquid mainstream global markets including Forex, Commodities, Indices, Stocks and more are all available to Bitcoin users. Bit4X’ offers a variety of financial instruments, including spot FX and CFDs. Those instruments can be traded in order to speculate on the future movement of market prices. If a trader thinks the price of a commodity such as gold is going to fall they can open a ‘short’ position, enabling them to take profit in Bitcoin if their prediction is correct.
Likewise, users can also open a ‘long’ position with Bitcoin if they think a commodity or stock is going to increase in value, and again earn Bitcoin profit if they are right. CFDs can also be used as a powerful hedging tool to help offset any potential future losses. A trader simply opens a ‘short’ position on any investments they may hold.
The new referral program, which is open to anyone, pays 100% commissions for all referrals at least until November 1st. After that, commissions will still be anywhere up to a very generous 50%. The 100% commissions period may also be extended at a future date.
“We wanted to offer the highest paying affiliate program in the bitcoin-based trading market”, said Matic Kocevar, a representative of Bit4X. “Word of mouth and referrals have been our primary source of new customers since 2012, so we want to give back to the people who participate in that.”
Clients can access their referral URL by clicking on ‘referrals’ from the Bit4X Account Manager, where they can also track commissions, payouts, and real time data on all referrals from the same page. Bit4X also plans to roll out integrated signals and a new API in the coming weeks, further improving upon the tools provided to their clients to boost their trading strategies.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019