Bit4X.com, the first bitcoin-based ECN broker, has announced the launch of their new client backend system and a very generous referral program.
Bit4x.com’s new client backend system allows clients to fully manage their demo and live accounts. Traders can check their open orders and balances, manage deposits, withdrawals, set trading account leverage and more – all from one central location. First launched in 2012, Bit4X’s innovative platform allows users to trade a diverse selection of high liquidity spot FX and CFD markets with Bitcoin.
Liquid mainstream global markets including Forex, Commodities, Indices, Stocks and more are all available to Bitcoin users. Bit4X’ offers a variety of financial instruments, including spot FX and CFDs. Those instruments can be traded in order to speculate on the future movement of market prices. If a trader thinks the price of a commodity such as gold is going to fall they can open a ‘short’ position, enabling them to take profit in Bitcoin if their prediction is correct.
Likewise, users can also open a ‘long’ position with Bitcoin if they think a commodity or stock is going to increase in value, and again earn Bitcoin profit if they are right. CFDs can also be used as a powerful hedging tool to help offset any potential future losses. A trader simply opens a ‘short’ position on any investments they may hold.
The new referral program, which is open to anyone, pays 100% commissions for all referrals at least until November 1st. After that, commissions will still be anywhere up to a very generous 50%. The 100% commissions period may also be extended at a future date.
“We wanted to offer the highest paying affiliate program in the bitcoin-based trading market”, said Matic Kocevar, a representative of Bit4X. “Word of mouth and referrals have been our primary source of new customers since 2012, so we want to give back to the people who participate in that.”
Clients can access their referral URL by clicking on ‘referrals’ from the Bit4X Account Manager, where they can also track commissions, payouts, and real time data on all referrals from the same page. Bit4X also plans to roll out integrated signals and a new API in the coming weeks, further improving upon the tools provided to their clients to boost their trading strategies.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019