The Crypti Foundation, the team behind the next generation crypto-currency Crypti, today announced the open beta release of their new decentralized application (Dapp) platform.
The Crypti Foundation’s new decentralized application (Dapp) platform aims to provide thousands of Node.js developers with a full stack (consensus, hosting, storage and computing) solution for launching decentralized applications onto the blockchain.
Today’s milestone release, marks the start of a preliminary open beta testing period. Where developers will have the unique opportunity to test the platform’s functionality in full. Developers can download and install the beta version of the Crypti client (code named: “Gaia”) from the Crypti website.
Allowing them to immediately start developing decentralized applications (Dapps) using a localized testnet of the Crypti blockchain. Furthermore, as part of the platform’s milestone release. Developers can also test deployment to the Crypti Dapp Store. A decentralized application store built into the Crypti client, which allows users to launch decentralized applications (Dapps) from within a HTML5 compliant web browser. For the aspiring decentralized application developer, one of the platform’s main attractions is in Crypti’s simple to use software development kit (SDK).
“After what must be thousands of hours worth of development time. We at the Crypti Foundation are all very proud of our achievement, and simply can’t wait to see what kind of decentralized applications (Dapps) developers will build on top of our unique platform”.
“In the coming weeks as the beta testing period progresses further. We shall be announcing several Crypti (XCR) funded bounties as part of an ongoing hackathon, which we hope will encourage developers to have a go at building their first decentralized applications (Dapps) on the Crypti blockchain”
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019