The Crypti Foundation, the team behind the next generation crypto-currency Crypti, today announced the open beta release of their new decentralized application (Dapp) platform.
The Crypti Foundation’s new decentralized application (Dapp) platform aims to provide thousands of Node.js developers with a full stack (consensus, hosting, storage and computing) solution for launching decentralized applications onto the blockchain.
Today’s milestone release, marks the start of a preliminary open beta testing period. Where developers will have the unique opportunity to test the platform’s functionality in full. Developers can download and install the beta version of the Crypti client (code named: “Gaia”) from the Crypti website.
Allowing them to immediately start developing decentralized applications (Dapps) using a localized testnet of the Crypti blockchain. Furthermore, as part of the platform’s milestone release. Developers can also test deployment to the Crypti Dapp Store. A decentralized application store built into the Crypti client, which allows users to launch decentralized applications (Dapps) from within a HTML5 compliant web browser. For the aspiring decentralized application developer, one of the platform’s main attractions is in Crypti’s simple to use software development kit (SDK).
“After what must be thousands of hours worth of development time. We at the Crypti Foundation are all very proud of our achievement, and simply can’t wait to see what kind of decentralized applications (Dapps) developers will build on top of our unique platform”.
“In the coming weeks as the beta testing period progresses further. We shall be announcing several Crypti (XCR) funded bounties as part of an ongoing hackathon, which we hope will encourage developers to have a go at building their first decentralized applications (Dapps) on the Crypti blockchain”
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019