The Crypti Foundation, the team behind the next generation crypto-currency Crypti, today announced the open beta release of their new decentralized application (Dapp) platform.
The Crypti Foundation’s new decentralized application (Dapp) platform aims to provide thousands of Node.js developers with a full stack (consensus, hosting, storage and computing) solution for launching decentralized applications onto the blockchain.
Today’s milestone release, marks the start of a preliminary open beta testing period. Where developers will have the unique opportunity to test the platform’s functionality in full. Developers can download and install the beta version of the Crypti client (code named: “Gaia”) from the Crypti website.
Allowing them to immediately start developing decentralized applications (Dapps) using a localized testnet of the Crypti blockchain. Furthermore, as part of the platform’s milestone release. Developers can also test deployment to the Crypti Dapp Store. A decentralized application store built into the Crypti client, which allows users to launch decentralized applications (Dapps) from within a HTML5 compliant web browser. For the aspiring decentralized application developer, one of the platform’s main attractions is in Crypti’s simple to use software development kit (SDK).
“After what must be thousands of hours worth of development time. We at the Crypti Foundation are all very proud of our achievement, and simply can’t wait to see what kind of decentralized applications (Dapps) developers will build on top of our unique platform”.
“In the coming weeks as the beta testing period progresses further. We shall be announcing several Crypti (XCR) funded bounties as part of an ongoing hackathon, which we hope will encourage developers to have a go at building their first decentralized applications (Dapps) on the Crypti blockchain”
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019