Having launched in May 2015, CryptoGames.io developed an entirely original online Bitcoin casino with 4 provably fair games, presented in outstanding design.
In less than half a year, CryptoGames crossed over 5 million bets so far with more than 2.6 million wins to the tune of 970 bitcoins. Recently, the platform presented a brand new game, Wheel of Fortune, which is actually 3 games in one, differing by design and payout options.
Wheel of Fortune is the 4th game on CryptoGames, after Dice, Minesweeper and 777 Slots. Users are free to choose from various layouts of playing field: Steampunk, Cyber or Festival wheels. Not only they differ by design, each also has distinct payout multipliers: .2-3 for the Steampunk Wheel; .7-2 for the Cyber Wheel, and .1-3 for the Festival Wheel. Expected return for wheels are 95.29%, 98.23%, and 97.05% respectively.
To start playing Wheel of Fortune, a user should make a bet and spin the wheel. Each time a wheel stops to spin, the initial bet multiplies. Wheel of Fortune can be played with real money deposited by users in Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin. Alternatively, players have the possibility to practice with virtual money before starting to bet on real ones, or use the faucet.
About CryptoGames: CryptoGames is the first ever cryptocurrency casino combined with in-house developed custom provably fair games, providing a chance to earn Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in a fun and entertaining way. Cryptogames does not require any registration, thus, users can start playing right after entering the website. Each new player gets a unique username that is generated and saved in the Internet browser cookies. Instant deposits can be made with three most popular cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin. CryptoGames offers a unique affiliate program and a free cryptocurrency faucet as well. To learn more please go to: http://cryptogames.io
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019