Having launched in May 2015, CryptoGames.io developed an entirely original online Bitcoin casino with 4 provably fair games, presented in outstanding design.
In less than half a year, CryptoGames crossed over 5 million bets so far with more than 2.6 million wins to the tune of 970 bitcoins. Recently, the platform presented a brand new game, Wheel of Fortune, which is actually 3 games in one, differing by design and payout options.
Wheel of Fortune is the 4th game on CryptoGames, after Dice, Minesweeper and 777 Slots. Users are free to choose from various layouts of playing field: Steampunk, Cyber or Festival wheels. Not only they differ by design, each also has distinct payout multipliers: .2-3 for the Steampunk Wheel; .7-2 for the Cyber Wheel, and .1-3 for the Festival Wheel. Expected return for wheels are 95.29%, 98.23%, and 97.05% respectively.
To start playing Wheel of Fortune, a user should make a bet and spin the wheel. Each time a wheel stops to spin, the initial bet multiplies. Wheel of Fortune can be played with real money deposited by users in Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin. Alternatively, players have the possibility to practice with virtual money before starting to bet on real ones, or use the faucet.
About CryptoGames: CryptoGames is the first ever cryptocurrency casino combined with in-house developed custom provably fair games, providing a chance to earn Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in a fun and entertaining way. Cryptogames does not require any registration, thus, users can start playing right after entering the website. Each new player gets a unique username that is generated and saved in the Internet browser cookies. Instant deposits can be made with three most popular cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin. CryptoGames offers a unique affiliate program and a free cryptocurrency faucet as well. To learn more please go to: http://cryptogames.io
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019