Having launched in May 2015, CryptoGames.io developed an entirely original online Bitcoin casino with 4 provably fair games, presented in outstanding design.
In less than half a year, CryptoGames crossed over 5 million bets so far with more than 2.6 million wins to the tune of 970 bitcoins. Recently, the platform presented a brand new game, Wheel of Fortune, which is actually 3 games in one, differing by design and payout options.
Wheel of Fortune is the 4th game on CryptoGames, after Dice, Minesweeper and 777 Slots. Users are free to choose from various layouts of playing field: Steampunk, Cyber or Festival wheels. Not only they differ by design, each also has distinct payout multipliers: .2-3 for the Steampunk Wheel; .7-2 for the Cyber Wheel, and .1-3 for the Festival Wheel. Expected return for wheels are 95.29%, 98.23%, and 97.05% respectively.
To start playing Wheel of Fortune, a user should make a bet and spin the wheel. Each time a wheel stops to spin, the initial bet multiplies. Wheel of Fortune can be played with real money deposited by users in Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin. Alternatively, players have the possibility to practice with virtual money before starting to bet on real ones, or use the faucet.
About CryptoGames: CryptoGames is the first ever cryptocurrency casino combined with in-house developed custom provably fair games, providing a chance to earn Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in a fun and entertaining way. Cryptogames does not require any registration, thus, users can start playing right after entering the website. Each new player gets a unique username that is generated and saved in the Internet browser cookies. Instant deposits can be made with three most popular cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin. CryptoGames offers a unique affiliate program and a free cryptocurrency faucet as well. To learn more please go to: http://cryptogames.io
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019