VodaNet primarily deals in selling vacation packages at cheaper rates and has recently introduced the provision to make payment with Bitcoin. This is an extremely useful feature which will reap dividends for all involved in the innovative direct selling company.
They are one of the pioneering names in update technologies. Recently, in their bid to further grow their business and procure more clients and make it easier for them to have a flourishing business, the company decided to start accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment. There are plenty of advantages of choosing Bitcoin as it gives a financial freedom to VodaNet IBOs. Not only this, the fees are pretty low and it also facilitates easy transfer as well.
Most users who work in the field of direct selling have always recommended the use of Bitcoin and thus this move has been appreciated by plenty of people. One of the key spokesmen was quoted as saying,
“Our decision to accept Bitcoin payment option was taken because we realized that it will allow customers and partners to interact with us easily. This will ensure that partners won’t need to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays or any other limitation anymore.”
He further added that,
“Bitcoin integrated into the payment options for customers at check-out will allow them to purchase vacation packages and even send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.”
No doubt, VodaNet is very hopeful that in the times to come, they will succeed in further pushing their popularity even further as by incorporating Bitcoin, they have added a much larger facility to their team. Payment options can often be one big determining factor for those who are looking to get involved in direct selling.
Bitcoin can be used on the website for both buying new vacation packages and even to withdraw earning commissions gained from partners too. The company has managed to do a commendable job so far and the results have been spectacular.
With this change, they are hopeful that the company can see a lot more business and achieve greater heights as well. To know more about the kind of work which the company has done, one can visit https://www.voda.net/ and explore the details.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019