VodaNet primarily deals in selling vacation packages at cheaper rates and has recently introduced the provision to make payment with Bitcoin. This is an extremely useful feature which will reap dividends for all involved in the innovative direct selling company.
They are one of the pioneering names in update technologies. Recently, in their bid to further grow their business and procure more clients and make it easier for them to have a flourishing business, the company decided to start accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment. There are plenty of advantages of choosing Bitcoin as it gives a financial freedom to VodaNet IBOs. Not only this, the fees are pretty low and it also facilitates easy transfer as well.
Most users who work in the field of direct selling have always recommended the use of Bitcoin and thus this move has been appreciated by plenty of people. One of the key spokesmen was quoted as saying,
“Our decision to accept Bitcoin payment option was taken because we realized that it will allow customers and partners to interact with us easily. This will ensure that partners won’t need to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays or any other limitation anymore.”
He further added that,
“Bitcoin integrated into the payment options for customers at check-out will allow them to purchase vacation packages and even send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.”
No doubt, VodaNet is very hopeful that in the times to come, they will succeed in further pushing their popularity even further as by incorporating Bitcoin, they have added a much larger facility to their team. Payment options can often be one big determining factor for those who are looking to get involved in direct selling.
Bitcoin can be used on the website for both buying new vacation packages and even to withdraw earning commissions gained from partners too. The company has managed to do a commendable job so far and the results have been spectacular.
With this change, they are hopeful that the company can see a lot more business and achieve greater heights as well. To know more about the kind of work which the company has done, one can visit https://www.voda.net/ and explore the details.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019