VodaNet primarily deals in selling vacation packages at cheaper rates and has recently introduced the provision to make payment with Bitcoin. This is an extremely useful feature which will reap dividends for all involved in the innovative direct selling company.
They are one of the pioneering names in update technologies. Recently, in their bid to further grow their business and procure more clients and make it easier for them to have a flourishing business, the company decided to start accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment. There are plenty of advantages of choosing Bitcoin as it gives a financial freedom to VodaNet IBOs. Not only this, the fees are pretty low and it also facilitates easy transfer as well.
Most users who work in the field of direct selling have always recommended the use of Bitcoin and thus this move has been appreciated by plenty of people. One of the key spokesmen was quoted as saying,
“Our decision to accept Bitcoin payment option was taken because we realized that it will allow customers and partners to interact with us easily. This will ensure that partners won’t need to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays or any other limitation anymore.”
He further added that,
“Bitcoin integrated into the payment options for customers at check-out will allow them to purchase vacation packages and even send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.”
No doubt, VodaNet is very hopeful that in the times to come, they will succeed in further pushing their popularity even further as by incorporating Bitcoin, they have added a much larger facility to their team. Payment options can often be one big determining factor for those who are looking to get involved in direct selling.
Bitcoin can be used on the website for both buying new vacation packages and even to withdraw earning commissions gained from partners too. The company has managed to do a commendable job so far and the results have been spectacular.
With this change, they are hopeful that the company can see a lot more business and achieve greater heights as well. To know more about the kind of work which the company has done, one can visit https://www.voda.net/ and explore the details.
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019