VodaNet primarily deals in selling vacation packages at cheaper rates and has recently introduced the provision to make payment with Bitcoin. This is an extremely useful feature which will reap dividends for all involved in the innovative direct selling company.
They are one of the pioneering names in update technologies. Recently, in their bid to further grow their business and procure more clients and make it easier for them to have a flourishing business, the company decided to start accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment. There are plenty of advantages of choosing Bitcoin as it gives a financial freedom to VodaNet IBOs. Not only this, the fees are pretty low and it also facilitates easy transfer as well.
Most users who work in the field of direct selling have always recommended the use of Bitcoin and thus this move has been appreciated by plenty of people. One of the key spokesmen was quoted as saying,
“Our decision to accept Bitcoin payment option was taken because we realized that it will allow customers and partners to interact with us easily. This will ensure that partners won’t need to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays or any other limitation anymore.”
He further added that,
“Bitcoin integrated into the payment options for customers at check-out will allow them to purchase vacation packages and even send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.”
No doubt, VodaNet is very hopeful that in the times to come, they will succeed in further pushing their popularity even further as by incorporating Bitcoin, they have added a much larger facility to their team. Payment options can often be one big determining factor for those who are looking to get involved in direct selling.
Bitcoin can be used on the website for both buying new vacation packages and even to withdraw earning commissions gained from partners too. The company has managed to do a commendable job so far and the results have been spectacular.
With this change, they are hopeful that the company can see a lot more business and achieve greater heights as well. To know more about the kind of work which the company has done, one can visit https://www.voda.net/ and explore the details.
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020