Global Future City Holding announced that it will begin a public offering of securities for sale within California on November 4, 2015, following New York’s formal approval on October 6, 2015, and the effectiveness of Company’s Post-Effective Amendment to the S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission as of October 19, 2015.
What’s interesting in terms of the blockchain community is the business model that one of their subsidiaries’ operations have commenced. GX-Life Global is a multi-level marketing company offering a diverse line of products presently in the following categories: beauty, energy, nutrition, and tea, as well as the sale of all-inclusive travel packages, plastic surgery medical tourism packages and discounted fine art.
Membership in GX-Life Global’s multi-level marketing program incorporates status and reward point features which can be redeemed in cash or digital securities built on blockchain technology (similar to the Bitcoin platform) known as “G-Coins” or can be used to purchase products offered by GX-Life Global.
GX-Life Global say they are in the process of developing a robust, scalable platform to support multi-level marketing (“MLM”) opportunities throughout the world. This platform, coupled with its complement of over 25 consumer products, will initially be marketed through the multi-level marketing platform. GX-Life Global has acquired a sizeable block of “G-Coins” from Great Coin, Inc. (“Great Coin”), a Nevada corporation, which is in the process of developing the G-Coins which are an open source digital security that functions as a store of value and a medium of exchange. These coins are being registered by Great Coin with the Securities and Exchange Commission. GX-Life Global plans to deploy the G-Coins it acquires from Great Coin by distributing them to members of their MLM program community as loyalty points for the members’ participation in the MLM program. Members of GX-Life Global will be able to redeem their status points, reward points, and status reward points for G-Coin at 100% of their points’ dollar value. Each member of the MLM program will be issued a GX-Life Global-branded debit card that holds both redeemed cash and G-Coins. Additionally, holders of G-Coin will be able to use their G-Coins to purchase products offered by GX-Life Global.
Ning Liu, CEO and President of FTCY stated,
“We are extremely pleased with the progress of the business development of our wholly-owned subsidiary, GX-Life Global, and the intriguing prospect of utilizing digital securities to facilitate its multi-level marketing program. We believe strongly that block chain technology is the future of the investment and finance world and are excited to integrate such cutting-edge technology into our business plans.”
The Company has also recently re-launched its corporate website at www.gf.city and encourages all investors and shareholders to visit the website to stay up to date on the Company’s developments.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018