MSB Games Corp is rolling out a new Series A Regulation S Private Offering only for Global Investors and the online offering will utilize Openchain, the open source distributed ledger technology from Coinprism, to issue the MSBG common shares and digitally register on the Blockchain.
Dublin, Ireland-based Coinprism, the blockchain technology company, developed the open Assets API now used by the likes of NASDAQ Private Market, Overstock and more top tier firms. Coinprism also provides a Colored Coins web wallet that lets you store, issue, send and receive Colored Coins and normal Bitcoins. Coinprism recently released an open source distributed ledger technology called Openchain. It is suited for organizations wishing to issue and manage digital assets in a robust, secure and scalable way.
MSB Games Corp develops and publishes branded strategy games & puzzles optimized for Tablets and Mobile devices and distributed worldwide via Mobile Carriers, OEMs and Portals The Company was founded in 2013 by Greg Wible and incorporated in Cheyenne, Wyoming in January 2014. MSB Games has 6 game releases to date while developing its flagship title, an updated version of MeterSteiner BeerGame “SimCity comes to Craft Beer, in a world where Brewing The Best Beer AND Operating The Best Brewery are the ONLY things that matter in order to survive AND win in the Brutal Marketplace”
Complying with US Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Regulation S, MSB is offering 5,000,000 Common Shares equity, raising a maximum USD$500,000 from international investors who are non-US persons. The Offering represents approximately 33% of the Company Shares.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomi Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019