MSB Games Corp is rolling out a new Series A Regulation S Private Offering only for Global Investors and the online offering will utilize Openchain, the open source distributed ledger technology from Coinprism, to issue the MSBG common shares and digitally register on the Blockchain.
Dublin, Ireland-based Coinprism, the blockchain technology company, developed the open Assets API now used by the likes of NASDAQ Private Market, Overstock and more top tier firms. Coinprism also provides a Colored Coins web wallet that lets you store, issue, send and receive Colored Coins and normal Bitcoins. Coinprism recently released an open source distributed ledger technology called Openchain. It is suited for organizations wishing to issue and manage digital assets in a robust, secure and scalable way.
MSB Games Corp develops and publishes branded strategy games & puzzles optimized for Tablets and Mobile devices and distributed worldwide via Mobile Carriers, OEMs and Portals The Company was founded in 2013 by Greg Wible and incorporated in Cheyenne, Wyoming in January 2014. MSB Games has 6 game releases to date while developing its flagship title, an updated version of MeterSteiner BeerGame “SimCity comes to Craft Beer, in a world where Brewing The Best Beer AND Operating The Best Brewery are the ONLY things that matter in order to survive AND win in the Brutal Marketplace”
Complying with US Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) Regulation S, MSB is offering 5,000,000 Common Shares equity, raising a maximum USD$500,000 from international investors who are non-US persons. The Offering represents approximately 33% of the Company Shares.
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018