Fintech startup, Dragonfly Fintech (DF), has signed a Blockchain research contract with the leading Japanese think tank and systems integrator Nomura Research Institute (NRI) in conjunction with the Japanese SBI Sumishin Net Bank. The purpose of the contract is to assess a core component of DF’s blockchain technology for financial use. The pilot solution with NRI and SBI Sumishin Net Bank will mark a new milestone for blockchain technology by using the DF blockchain technology to provide practical financial solutions. This pilot will position DF, NRI, and SBI Sumishin Net Bank as global leaders in using innovative blockchain technology.
DF has been working to provide practical solutions for banks, under the framework of its Automated Clearing and Electronic Settlement (ACES) initiative. ACES aims to create a low-cost next-generation electronic monetary system for banks, and this includes providing tools to meet compliance requirements. As part of ACES, DF has been developing advanced blockchain – distributed ledger – solutions for financial institutions based on its patent-pending business method, and Tech Bureau’s Mijin high-throughput NEM blockchain engine. Developed from the ground up, the NEM blockchain features tools to easily create digital assets and manage account security using multistage approvals. Additionally, the DF system provides a robust financial transaction recording solution with high availability and security.
Dragonfly Fintech Pte Ltd, a Singapore-incorporated financial technology company, is a participant of the Open Network Lab incubation program run by Digital Garage Incubation, Inc., of Japan. The founders areLon Wong and Makoto Takemiya. Lon Wong is a serial technopreneur, and inventor of a patent-pending fintech business method. Makoto Takemiya, a PhD candidate at the University of Tokyo, is a core developer of NEM.
ACES is an innovative, distributed, and decentralised blockchain system capable of handling high-throughput required by global payments, clearance, and settlement systems. The ACES solution provides the financial industry with a new and efficient global standard for “direct payment”. Further, and to satisfy regulatory compliance and governance, it has a multistage approval capability which can be executed concurrently or in series, and ubiquitously in a peer-to-peer network. Using its patent pending method for digital currency, it converges existing payment methods into a simple multi-currency payment network – a “settlement upon transaction” platform. Here’s a paper on their technology.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020