Fintech startup, Dragonfly Fintech (DF), has signed a Blockchain research contract with the leading Japanese think tank and systems integrator Nomura Research Institute (NRI) in conjunction with the Japanese SBI Sumishin Net Bank. The purpose of the contract is to assess a core component of DF’s blockchain technology for financial use. The pilot solution with NRI and SBI Sumishin Net Bank will mark a new milestone for blockchain technology by using the DF blockchain technology to provide practical financial solutions. This pilot will position DF, NRI, and SBI Sumishin Net Bank as global leaders in using innovative blockchain technology.
DF has been working to provide practical solutions for banks, under the framework of its Automated Clearing and Electronic Settlement (ACES) initiative. ACES aims to create a low-cost next-generation electronic monetary system for banks, and this includes providing tools to meet compliance requirements. As part of ACES, DF has been developing advanced blockchain – distributed ledger – solutions for financial institutions based on its patent-pending business method, and Tech Bureau’s Mijin high-throughput NEM blockchain engine. Developed from the ground up, the NEM blockchain features tools to easily create digital assets and manage account security using multistage approvals. Additionally, the DF system provides a robust financial transaction recording solution with high availability and security.
Dragonfly Fintech Pte Ltd, a Singapore-incorporated financial technology company, is a participant of the Open Network Lab incubation program run by Digital Garage Incubation, Inc., of Japan. The founders areLon Wong and Makoto Takemiya. Lon Wong is a serial technopreneur, and inventor of a patent-pending fintech business method. Makoto Takemiya, a PhD candidate at the University of Tokyo, is a core developer of NEM.
ACES is an innovative, distributed, and decentralised blockchain system capable of handling high-throughput required by global payments, clearance, and settlement systems. The ACES solution provides the financial industry with a new and efficient global standard for “direct payment”. Further, and to satisfy regulatory compliance and governance, it has a multistage approval capability which can be executed concurrently or in series, and ubiquitously in a peer-to-peer network. Using its patent pending method for digital currency, it converges existing payment methods into a simple multi-currency payment network – a “settlement upon transaction” platform. Here’s a paper on their technology.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019