Coinsilium Group Limited, the blockchain technology investment and development company has recently begun trading of its Ordinary Shares on the ISDX Growth Market in London, under the ticker COIN.
The company is the world’s first blockchain technology focused company to be admitted to trading on an Exchange Regulated Market. Upon Admission, Coinsilium has 69,793,500 Ordinary Shares on issue representing a market capitalisation of £6.98 million.
Cameron Parry, Coinsilium’s Executive Chairman, commented:
“We are delighted to be the world’s first IPO of a blockchain technology company and the first to offer retail investors the opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse group of these potentially disruptive technologies and to this fast growing sector. This is not only a significant step for the Company but also for the blockchain industry in general. The UK has been a welcoming jurisdiction to date for fintech and the evolution that blockchain technology represents to the transfer of value online, and we are pleased to play our part in seeing London be one of the world’s leading innovation hubs in this regard. We believe that the increased profile of having Coinsilium’s shares admitted to trading will help generate further investment and revenue opportunities, accelerate growth plans and maintain the Company’s position as a market leader in this technological space.”
Coinsilium is the culmination of over two year’s work, commencing in 2013, that has seen the Company build a diverse portfolio of interests in blockchain technology companies and projects. Including SatoshiPay, a nano-payment gateway for online content; blockchain technology and bitcoin trading platform, Magnr; Fuzo, a digital wallet and financial services provider for the world’s unbanked; Factom, a blockchain enabled data management system; Rivetz, a security application developer; blockchain API provider, Neuroware; and cryptocurrency payment gateway and analytics provider, CoinSimple.
The Company also provides revenue generative corporate advisory, technical consulting and CPD accredited training and educational services in relation to blockchain technology and is set to launch its accelerator program for blockchain tech start-ups, “Block Chain Space“, in Europe in February 2016.
The net proceeds of the fundraising will be used to provide working capital for the Company’s revenue generative divisions, progressing in-house development projects and to commence Coinsilium’s accelerator program, Block Chain Space and with the increased profile of being quoted on a stock exchange and recognised as a thought leader on the subject, the Directors expect to provide specialist consultancy services and blockchain-based solutions to major corporates as blockchain technologies gain further traction and mainstream acceptance.
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019