Coinsilium Group Limited, the blockchain technology investment and development company has recently begun trading of its Ordinary Shares on the ISDX Growth Market in London, under the ticker COIN.
The company is the world’s first blockchain technology focused company to be admitted to trading on an Exchange Regulated Market. Upon Admission, Coinsilium has 69,793,500 Ordinary Shares on issue representing a market capitalisation of £6.98 million.
Cameron Parry, Coinsilium’s Executive Chairman, commented:
“We are delighted to be the world’s first IPO of a blockchain technology company and the first to offer retail investors the opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse group of these potentially disruptive technologies and to this fast growing sector. This is not only a significant step for the Company but also for the blockchain industry in general. The UK has been a welcoming jurisdiction to date for fintech and the evolution that blockchain technology represents to the transfer of value online, and we are pleased to play our part in seeing London be one of the world’s leading innovation hubs in this regard. We believe that the increased profile of having Coinsilium’s shares admitted to trading will help generate further investment and revenue opportunities, accelerate growth plans and maintain the Company’s position as a market leader in this technological space.”
Coinsilium is the culmination of over two year’s work, commencing in 2013, that has seen the Company build a diverse portfolio of interests in blockchain technology companies and projects. Including SatoshiPay, a nano-payment gateway for online content; blockchain technology and bitcoin trading platform, Magnr; Fuzo, a digital wallet and financial services provider for the world’s unbanked; Factom, a blockchain enabled data management system; Rivetz, a security application developer; blockchain API provider, Neuroware; and cryptocurrency payment gateway and analytics provider, CoinSimple.
The Company also provides revenue generative corporate advisory, technical consulting and CPD accredited training and educational services in relation to blockchain technology and is set to launch its accelerator program for blockchain tech start-ups, “Block Chain Space“, in Europe in February 2016.
The net proceeds of the fundraising will be used to provide working capital for the Company’s revenue generative divisions, progressing in-house development projects and to commence Coinsilium’s accelerator program, Block Chain Space and with the increased profile of being quoted on a stock exchange and recognised as a thought leader on the subject, the Directors expect to provide specialist consultancy services and blockchain-based solutions to major corporates as blockchain technologies gain further traction and mainstream acceptance.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019