Coinsilium Group Limited, the blockchain technology investment and development company has recently begun trading of its Ordinary Shares on the ISDX Growth Market in London, under the ticker COIN.
The company is the world’s first blockchain technology focused company to be admitted to trading on an Exchange Regulated Market. Upon Admission, Coinsilium has 69,793,500 Ordinary Shares on issue representing a market capitalisation of £6.98 million.
Cameron Parry, Coinsilium’s Executive Chairman, commented:
“We are delighted to be the world’s first IPO of a blockchain technology company and the first to offer retail investors the opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse group of these potentially disruptive technologies and to this fast growing sector. This is not only a significant step for the Company but also for the blockchain industry in general. The UK has been a welcoming jurisdiction to date for fintech and the evolution that blockchain technology represents to the transfer of value online, and we are pleased to play our part in seeing London be one of the world’s leading innovation hubs in this regard. We believe that the increased profile of having Coinsilium’s shares admitted to trading will help generate further investment and revenue opportunities, accelerate growth plans and maintain the Company’s position as a market leader in this technological space.”
Coinsilium is the culmination of over two year’s work, commencing in 2013, that has seen the Company build a diverse portfolio of interests in blockchain technology companies and projects. Including SatoshiPay, a nano-payment gateway for online content; blockchain technology and bitcoin trading platform, Magnr; Fuzo, a digital wallet and financial services provider for the world’s unbanked; Factom, a blockchain enabled data management system; Rivetz, a security application developer; blockchain API provider, Neuroware; and cryptocurrency payment gateway and analytics provider, CoinSimple.
The Company also provides revenue generative corporate advisory, technical consulting and CPD accredited training and educational services in relation to blockchain technology and is set to launch its accelerator program for blockchain tech start-ups, “Block Chain Space“, in Europe in February 2016.
The net proceeds of the fundraising will be used to provide working capital for the Company’s revenue generative divisions, progressing in-house development projects and to commence Coinsilium’s accelerator program, Block Chain Space and with the increased profile of being quoted on a stock exchange and recognised as a thought leader on the subject, the Directors expect to provide specialist consultancy services and blockchain-based solutions to major corporates as blockchain technologies gain further traction and mainstream acceptance.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019