Boloro, an international mobile payments processing network that is currently operational in Afghanistan, Kuwait, Pakistan and South Africa, but will expand its operations across 15 countries by the end of 2016, has announced that it has chosen Ribbit.me‘s universal blockchain-based loyalty industry platform to provide its merchant partners with a loyalty solution.
Owned and operated by Boloro Global Limited (formerly known as Net2Text Limited), Boloro was incorporated in Delaware and is headquartered in New York. Describing itself as an “international payments processing branded network,” Boloro says that it facilitates fast, secure and consumer-friendly payment acceptance for online/e-commerce, in-store retail, mass-transportation and government bill payment and remittances. Consumers are able to authorize payments using basic or smartphone without any application to download and can debit any account offered by issuers connected to the Boloro network, says the company.
Ann Camarillo, Boloro’s president & CEO said:
“We wanted a way to further differentiate ourselves as we enter new markets while at the same time help merchants in our network improve their revenues and customer loyalty. Adding Ribbit.me’s revolutionary loyalty element to our mobile payments offering is the perfect fit.”
Greg Simon, Ribbit.me’s co-founder & CEO added:
“Ribbit.me’s loyalty platform will allow Boloro to offer something that no one else currently can. Any merchant in their network can independently operate their own branded loyalty program and create dynamic redemption networks with each other at a fraction of the current cost.”
Ribbit.me, also incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in New York, provides a global loyalty industry platform utilizing distributed ledger, or blockchain, technology. The company says that its patent pending LoyaltyNetwork and SmartRewards technologies allow program operators to create and operate complex multi-agent redemption networks in a virtually frictionless environment, and to actively and effectively manage total program liability to offer dynamic and customized issuance and redemption options.
By integrating the Ribbit.me loyalty platform, including LoyaltyNetwork and SmartRewards blockchain and smart contract technologies, into its own product offering, Boloro will effectively become a rewards program provider to its own network of merchants.
Boloro, after incorporating the Ribbit.me technology, will be able to allow all participating merchants to offer their own branded rewards programs. Ribbit.me says this will give Boloro’s network of current and future merchants a significant competitive advantage, both in terms of customer loyalty and in marketing across the Boloro and broader Ribbit.me networks worldwide.
- Securitize and OTCXN Team Up to Deliver Non-Custodial End-to-End Digital Security Offering Service - February 20, 2019
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019