According to a report issued by Accenture, Blockchain technology startup Crowdaura will join 14 other startups to be included in Accenture’s 2016 FinTech Innovation Lab London, which is now in it’s fourth year. They are the only Blockchain startup in the 12-week long mentoring program which is geared to help new fintech startups and entrepreneurs with expertise from executives of financial institutions such as Bank of America, JPMorgan, UBS, Goldman Sachs among others.
Crowdaura plans to use Blockchain technology and a crowdfunding interface to provide a turnkey platform solution for marketing, issuing, trading, settlement and administrating decentralised financial securities. This reduces costs and increases the security and transparency for securities lifecycle management.
In a blog post on Linkedin, Dr. Avtar Sehra, founder and CEO of Crowdaura indicated that Crowdaura was currently working on a private chain setup using open source protocols for niche closed industries, and an open source layer to use public Blockchains, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, to issue securities and execute Delivery Versus Payment settlement and dividend administration using fiat currency.
Our engineers are also working on a robust (open source) application layer that can utilize a public Blockchain such as Bitcoin (or Ethereum), to issue securities and enable tradability within a particular niche of the financial markets, but more importantly execute DVP (Delivery Versus Payment) settlement and coupon/dividend administration using fiat currency.
This example is just to highlight that we are at an early stage of development in this technology and nothing should be excluded. We are confident that over 2016 as more teams from various backgrounds start working together there will be some clever methods designed and developed to secure current and future Blockchain network deployments, and some of this innovation will come from finding useful applications of PoW or by combining PoW and PoS.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019