According to a statement by Marley Gray, director of technology strategy for Microsoft U.S. Financial Services, Microsoft’s cloud-based Azure Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) is picking up steam.
“This week we have seen the C++ Ethereum client and CryptoSwap demo added by ConsenSys as well as the OpenChain implementation by CoinPrism to the staging marketplace,” stated Gray in a company announcement.
Four new partners have signed up for BaaS:
- BitPay: The world’s leader in Bitcoin payments, providing Bitcoin payment processing and local currency payouts to over 65,000 businesses worldwide.
- Manifold Technology: Manifold’s Rewards application is built on the patent-pending Manifold Liquidity Platform (MLP). MLP is a powerful, private Blockchain, capable of unprecedented transaction speed and throughput.
- LibraTax: LibraTax is the reporting, accounting, audit, and integration layer for Blockchain technology and digital assets that is built for the future of digitized ownership and trading.
- Emercoin: A leading digital currency and Blockchain platform that focuses on innovative, scalable enterprise services.
New resources from ConsenSys include a C++ Ethereum Stack: Single node private network on Ubuntu and a CryptoSwap Demonstration Video: Watch an Ethereum implementation of a Total Return Swap running on Azure BaaS.
From CoinPrism there’s a new OpenChain Validator Single Node: Single node for development/test issuing and managing digital assets on the OpenChain platform.
“We are looking forward to adding our new partner offerings into the marketplace as we transition into the Azure Portal over the next several weeks. We hope to welcome new partners into the Azure Blockchain Ecosystem soon!” added gray.
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018
- Ripple Unveils Ripple for Good, Plans $100 Million Philanthropy Fund - September 27, 2018
- Electroneum Roars into Top 50 cryptocurrencies - September 27, 2018
- Zcoin Implements Dandelion – Better Privacy on the Blockchain - September 26, 2018
- Leading Global Wealth Management Firm, The Geneva Management Group (GMG) Announces Launch Of New Cryptocurrency Advice Desk - September 25, 2018
- BlockSafe Technologies Rolling out SEC Compliant Security Token Offering - September 25, 2018
- Global Banks Testing Blockchain to Speed up Transactions – 75 join Interbank Information Network (IIN) - September 25, 2018
- ProximaX Sponsors SportsFix Digital StadiumTM for BWF Victor Korea Open - September 25, 2018
- China’s Crypto Mining Behemoth Backs Houston Rockets for the 2018-2019 season - September 20, 2018
- Humanitarian Blockchain Project Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Better Options for Unbanked - September 20, 2018
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018