According to a statement by Marley Gray, director of technology strategy for Microsoft U.S. Financial Services, Microsoft’s cloud-based Azure Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) is picking up steam.
“This week we have seen the C++ Ethereum client and CryptoSwap demo added by ConsenSys as well as the OpenChain implementation by CoinPrism to the staging marketplace,” stated Gray in a company announcement.
Four new partners have signed up for BaaS:
- BitPay: The world’s leader in Bitcoin payments, providing Bitcoin payment processing and local currency payouts to over 65,000 businesses worldwide.
- Manifold Technology: Manifold’s Rewards application is built on the patent-pending Manifold Liquidity Platform (MLP). MLP is a powerful, private Blockchain, capable of unprecedented transaction speed and throughput.
- LibraTax: LibraTax is the reporting, accounting, audit, and integration layer for Blockchain technology and digital assets that is built for the future of digitized ownership and trading.
- Emercoin: A leading digital currency and Blockchain platform that focuses on innovative, scalable enterprise services.
New resources from ConsenSys include a C++ Ethereum Stack: Single node private network on Ubuntu and a CryptoSwap Demonstration Video: Watch an Ethereum implementation of a Total Return Swap running on Azure BaaS.
From CoinPrism there’s a new OpenChain Validator Single Node: Single node for development/test issuing and managing digital assets on the OpenChain platform.
“We are looking forward to adding our new partner offerings into the marketplace as we transition into the Azure Portal over the next several weeks. We hope to welcome new partners into the Azure Blockchain Ecosystem soon!” added gray.
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019