According to a statement by Marley Gray, director of technology strategy for Microsoft U.S. Financial Services, Microsoft’s cloud-based Azure Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) is picking up steam.
“This week we have seen the C++ Ethereum client and CryptoSwap demo added by ConsenSys as well as the OpenChain implementation by CoinPrism to the staging marketplace,” stated Gray in a company announcement.
Four new partners have signed up for BaaS:
- BitPay: The world’s leader in Bitcoin payments, providing Bitcoin payment processing and local currency payouts to over 65,000 businesses worldwide.
- Manifold Technology: Manifold’s Rewards application is built on the patent-pending Manifold Liquidity Platform (MLP). MLP is a powerful, private Blockchain, capable of unprecedented transaction speed and throughput.
- LibraTax: LibraTax is the reporting, accounting, audit, and integration layer for Blockchain technology and digital assets that is built for the future of digitized ownership and trading.
- Emercoin: A leading digital currency and Blockchain platform that focuses on innovative, scalable enterprise services.
New resources from ConsenSys include a C++ Ethereum Stack: Single node private network on Ubuntu and a CryptoSwap Demonstration Video: Watch an Ethereum implementation of a Total Return Swap running on Azure BaaS.
From CoinPrism there’s a new OpenChain Validator Single Node: Single node for development/test issuing and managing digital assets on the OpenChain platform.
“We are looking forward to adding our new partner offerings into the marketplace as we transition into the Azure Portal over the next several weeks. We hope to welcome new partners into the Azure Blockchain Ecosystem soon!” added gray.
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020