GFT, a global provider of advisory, business consulting, IT and software services to the investment banking community, has announced a partnership with FinTech City and the launch of a new Innovation Lab in the UK at its London office.
GFT are joining Santander, ICON Corporate Finance and Investec amongst others as partners of FinTech City, which brings together FinTech CEOs, leaders from Financial Services, VC investors, influencers, and tech superbrands dedicated to providing more opportunities for the global FinTech community.
Albert Franquesa, Principal Innovation Consultant at GFT, commented:
“We have for a long time partnered with tech companies to provide solutions for our Financial Services clients; but we now have a better defined process to cherry-pick the emerging FinTechs that we think can add the most value to our customers. We have already made exciting progress with CODE_n and [email protected], with the recent launch of our Blockchain prototype that will allow clients to track physical commodities through the use of a distributed ledger based business model. The creation of this prototype is an output of GFT’s ongoing innovation project, known as ‘PROJECT JUPITER’, which seeks to incubate disruptive business ideas and rapidly prototype solutions around Blockchain technology.”
With the initiative, GFT will continue working with financial services firms to help them navigate through the constant demands of financial regulation, whilst innovating to meet the demands of the new era. It will also support the existing GFT innovation platform, CODE_n, which provides international start-ups, technology pioneers and established companies’ access to a global innovation ecosystem, tapping into disruptive trends in financial services markets.
The launch of their innovation incubator ‘[email protected]’ is designed to allow the analysis and review of leading edge ideas and concepts by GFT specialists, as well as being a collaborative space for GFT employees to work with clients and technology partner to develop new ideas and offerings.
Chris Ortiz, UK MD commented:
“We are looking forward to continuing our work with Financial Services organisations and technology partners to co-operate, innovate, and do business together. We see a huge opportunity through the new partnership with FinTech City to be a part of the accelerating innovation in the financial services arena.”
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019