Led by a duo of Blockchain experts, the open source dapp & custom blockchain platform Lisk will allow developers and programmers worldwide to build, publish, distribute and monetize their decentralized applications with ease. Lisk is now one week into their ICO, and has already raised over 1200 BTC.
Lisk initiated their Initial Coin Offering (ICO) one week ago, on the 22nd of February 2016. With three weeks remaining, Lisk has already gathered over 1200 BTC, more than $500,000 USD.
All Bitcoin collected during the ICO are secured in a 2-of-3 multi-signature vault on Coinbase. Two of the multi-signature keys are being held in escrow. One by Lisk’s legal adviser, and the other one by a renown Bitcointalk community member. An explanation of all of the ICO terms is available on the official Lisk blog.
Upon launching the Lisk network, 85,000,000 LISK will be distributed to all participants at the end of March. During the ICO, the Lisk team is accepting a wide variety of crypto-currencies including Bitcoin, Crypti, Ether, Dash, Litecoin, Nxt, Monero, Peercoin, Namecoin and Dogecoin. All crypto-currencies besides Bitcoin and Crypti, will be exchanged directly into BTC, using ShapeShift technology.
An exchange wizard is in place to guide participants through the ICO which is taking place here. All ICO terms can be viewed here. For a complete guide to the Lisk Initial Coin Offering please click here.
Aspiring dapp developers can start learning how to code Lisk dapps, by reading the documentation section on the Lisk website. More information about the technical aspects of Lisk is available in the white paper.
Lisk will give users access to an entire open source dapp ecosystem, featuring a state-of-the-art software development kit, its own crypto-currency (LISK), a client integrated ‘Dapp Store’, and a thoroughly well-thought-out user-experience.
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019