Led by a duo of Blockchain experts, the open source dapp & custom blockchain platform Lisk will allow developers and programmers worldwide to build, publish, distribute and monetize their decentralized applications with ease. Lisk is now one week into their ICO, and has already raised over 1200 BTC.
Lisk initiated their Initial Coin Offering (ICO) one week ago, on the 22nd of February 2016. With three weeks remaining, Lisk has already gathered over 1200 BTC, more than $500,000 USD.
All Bitcoin collected during the ICO are secured in a 2-of-3 multi-signature vault on Coinbase. Two of the multi-signature keys are being held in escrow. One by Lisk’s legal adviser, and the other one by a renown Bitcointalk community member. An explanation of all of the ICO terms is available on the official Lisk blog.
Upon launching the Lisk network, 85,000,000 LISK will be distributed to all participants at the end of March. During the ICO, the Lisk team is accepting a wide variety of crypto-currencies including Bitcoin, Crypti, Ether, Dash, Litecoin, Nxt, Monero, Peercoin, Namecoin and Dogecoin. All crypto-currencies besides Bitcoin and Crypti, will be exchanged directly into BTC, using ShapeShift technology.
An exchange wizard is in place to guide participants through the ICO which is taking place here. All ICO terms can be viewed here. For a complete guide to the Lisk Initial Coin Offering please click here.
Aspiring dapp developers can start learning how to code Lisk dapps, by reading the documentation section on the Lisk website. More information about the technical aspects of Lisk is available in the white paper.
Lisk will give users access to an entire open source dapp ecosystem, featuring a state-of-the-art software development kit, its own crypto-currency (LISK), a client integrated ‘Dapp Store’, and a thoroughly well-thought-out user-experience.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019