Leading Blockchain currency payment service provider, Coinify ApS and Hong Kong based payment service provider, iPayDNA International Ltd. are proud to announce a new partnership that will bring advanced Blockchain payments to a vast amount of merchants residing in the Asia Pacific region.
Partnering with iPayDNA is another step of Coinify’s recently announced push into the Asian market. The new PSP agreement will allow Coinify to extend their Blockchain merchant processing solution distribution channel throughout the Asia Pacific region where iPayDNA holds a dominant position. Morten Bebe, sales manager at Coinify, expressed:
“We are thrilled about teaming up with iPayDNA. Being a company native to the Asia Pacific region, they have the best understanding of local merchants needs and at the same time being a company with an international mindset, they perfectly match the qualities we look for in our business partners.”
Asia Pacific is home to more than 60% of the world population, accounts for nearly ¾ of global payment transactions and has the highest share of eCommerce in GDP.
“The increasing popularity of alternative payments is reinforced by the strong shift from cash to electronic payments and the increasing number of customers searching for their preferred payment method in a secure environment. Besides these strong indicators of the potential that Blockchain payments have in the area, we are pleased about opportunities contributing to the infrastructure and supporting the digital currency adoption process,” Morten Bebe concludes.
Guan Seow, Managing Director of iPayDNA, expressed:
“Our value proposition is to serve as a one stop center for online merchants by offering them the most card and non card payment options. By adding a broad selection of the most popular Blockchain currencies via Coinify, our merchants can further benefit from this variety. All iPayDNA’s customers, who are open to embrace Blockchain currencies as their new alternative payment methods, can do so now, safely and with ease.”
The new partnership enables iPayDNA’s merchants to accept 17 Blockchain currencies including bitcoin from any country in a secure environment and receive payouts in local currency to their bank accounts within a few days.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019