Leading Blockchain currency payment service provider, Coinify ApS and Hong Kong based payment service provider, iPayDNA International Ltd. are proud to announce a new partnership that will bring advanced Blockchain payments to a vast amount of merchants residing in the Asia Pacific region.
Partnering with iPayDNA is another step of Coinify’s recently announced push into the Asian market. The new PSP agreement will allow Coinify to extend their Blockchain merchant processing solution distribution channel throughout the Asia Pacific region where iPayDNA holds a dominant position. Morten Bebe, sales manager at Coinify, expressed:
“We are thrilled about teaming up with iPayDNA. Being a company native to the Asia Pacific region, they have the best understanding of local merchants needs and at the same time being a company with an international mindset, they perfectly match the qualities we look for in our business partners.”
Asia Pacific is home to more than 60% of the world population, accounts for nearly ¾ of global payment transactions and has the highest share of eCommerce in GDP.
“The increasing popularity of alternative payments is reinforced by the strong shift from cash to electronic payments and the increasing number of customers searching for their preferred payment method in a secure environment. Besides these strong indicators of the potential that Blockchain payments have in the area, we are pleased about opportunities contributing to the infrastructure and supporting the digital currency adoption process,” Morten Bebe concludes.
Guan Seow, Managing Director of iPayDNA, expressed:
“Our value proposition is to serve as a one stop center for online merchants by offering them the most card and non card payment options. By adding a broad selection of the most popular Blockchain currencies via Coinify, our merchants can further benefit from this variety. All iPayDNA’s customers, who are open to embrace Blockchain currencies as their new alternative payment methods, can do so now, safely and with ease.”
The new partnership enables iPayDNA’s merchants to accept 17 Blockchain currencies including bitcoin from any country in a secure environment and receive payouts in local currency to their bank accounts within a few days.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019