Leading Blockchain currency payment service provider, Coinify ApS and Hong Kong based payment service provider, iPayDNA International Ltd. are proud to announce a new partnership that will bring advanced Blockchain payments to a vast amount of merchants residing in the Asia Pacific region.
Partnering with iPayDNA is another step of Coinify’s recently announced push into the Asian market. The new PSP agreement will allow Coinify to extend their Blockchain merchant processing solution distribution channel throughout the Asia Pacific region where iPayDNA holds a dominant position. Morten Bebe, sales manager at Coinify, expressed:
“We are thrilled about teaming up with iPayDNA. Being a company native to the Asia Pacific region, they have the best understanding of local merchants needs and at the same time being a company with an international mindset, they perfectly match the qualities we look for in our business partners.”
Asia Pacific is home to more than 60% of the world population, accounts for nearly ¾ of global payment transactions and has the highest share of eCommerce in GDP.
“The increasing popularity of alternative payments is reinforced by the strong shift from cash to electronic payments and the increasing number of customers searching for their preferred payment method in a secure environment. Besides these strong indicators of the potential that Blockchain payments have in the area, we are pleased about opportunities contributing to the infrastructure and supporting the digital currency adoption process,” Morten Bebe concludes.
Guan Seow, Managing Director of iPayDNA, expressed:
“Our value proposition is to serve as a one stop center for online merchants by offering them the most card and non card payment options. By adding a broad selection of the most popular Blockchain currencies via Coinify, our merchants can further benefit from this variety. All iPayDNA’s customers, who are open to embrace Blockchain currencies as their new alternative payment methods, can do so now, safely and with ease.”
The new partnership enables iPayDNA’s merchants to accept 17 Blockchain currencies including bitcoin from any country in a secure environment and receive payouts in local currency to their bank accounts within a few days.
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019
- Facebook Allegedly Seeking USD$1 Billion VC for Cryptocurrency Project - April 9, 2019
- China to Ban Bitcoin Mining? - April 9, 2019
- Over $440M Orders Purchased – Gate.io Announces Gatechain Token (GT) Point Sale and GT Reward Distribution Results - April 9, 2019
- Bgogo Apollo Plans to Sell Algorand IOUs in an IEO, Without Permission - April 9, 2019