“We look forward to this collaboration with Deloitte. This provides an opportunity to bring together our ongoing Blockchain efforts in digital identity (uPort), triple entry accounting (Balanc3), financial products (E.g. lending, bond market, escrow) and deliver customer centric exponential solutions in financial services,” said Kishore Atreya, head of consulting and digital banking at ConsenSys Enterprise.
“Deloitte is treating digital transformation and innovation in financial services as a global priority and distributed systems technology is proving its potential for us and our clients” said Thomas Jankovich, Innovation Leader for Financial Services at Deloitte Consulting LLP. “Having previously designed and built digital banking propositions entirely around customers, we understand the importance of service architectures and organizational capabilities needing to be strong, flexible and nimble and Blockchain checks all the boxes.”
The collaboration combines the strategic consulting experience of Deloitte, which works with each of the top 30 banks across its member firms globally, and ConsenSys Enterprise, the largest Ethereum-centric Blockchain company in the world, which uses its Blockchain subject matter expertise to assist banks looking to accelerate their transformation.
The firms’ collaboration will focus on helping clients re-imagine the core banking environment and consulting on how Blockchain technologies can improve their traditional financial products and services, including in the lending and savings areas. By using Blockchain technology, the new digital banking framework will allow systems to be developed that can interact more reliably and securely.
Other areas of focus for the two firms’ collaboration will include creating innovations in the asset management and collateral management space, linking Blockchain and Internet of Things technologies to provide real time data and insights on physical assets, as well as extending efforts around digital identity to form the foundation of a new core-banking digital products and financial transactions.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019