“We look forward to this collaboration with Deloitte. This provides an opportunity to bring together our ongoing Blockchain efforts in digital identity (uPort), triple entry accounting (Balanc3), financial products (E.g. lending, bond market, escrow) and deliver customer centric exponential solutions in financial services,” said Kishore Atreya, head of consulting and digital banking at ConsenSys Enterprise.
“Deloitte is treating digital transformation and innovation in financial services as a global priority and distributed systems technology is proving its potential for us and our clients” said Thomas Jankovich, Innovation Leader for Financial Services at Deloitte Consulting LLP. “Having previously designed and built digital banking propositions entirely around customers, we understand the importance of service architectures and organizational capabilities needing to be strong, flexible and nimble and Blockchain checks all the boxes.”
The collaboration combines the strategic consulting experience of Deloitte, which works with each of the top 30 banks across its member firms globally, and ConsenSys Enterprise, the largest Ethereum-centric Blockchain company in the world, which uses its Blockchain subject matter expertise to assist banks looking to accelerate their transformation.
The firms’ collaboration will focus on helping clients re-imagine the core banking environment and consulting on how Blockchain technologies can improve their traditional financial products and services, including in the lending and savings areas. By using Blockchain technology, the new digital banking framework will allow systems to be developed that can interact more reliably and securely.
Other areas of focus for the two firms’ collaboration will include creating innovations in the asset management and collateral management space, linking Blockchain and Internet of Things technologies to provide real time data and insights on physical assets, as well as extending efforts around digital identity to form the foundation of a new core-banking digital products and financial transactions.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019