Coinfirm has launched their lab as the go-to hub for Blockchain technology development, research and collaboration in the region. The first in the history of CE, the Coinfirm Block Lab, will provid the opportunity for financial, regulatory and educational institutions to participate in the development of the revolution that Blockchain will create.
“It will be a great environment to work on solutions around Bitcoin, Ethereum, smart contracts and compliance but will address countless types of applications. Much like the Internet was in the 90’s, Blockchain is going to very quickly affect countless industries and become a significant part of the systems that run our daily lives. Development and access at this stage should not only be available to financial institutions or well funded companies but also governments, developers, universities and other startups,” said Paweł Kuskowski, Co-Founder of Coinfirm and expert in AML/KYC Compliance for Blockchain and digital currencies.
“Blockchain is probably the most important technology since the advent of the Internet and it’s crucial for everyone’s long term goals to be able to have access to this opportunity. The values of Blockchain are built on that sort of premise, that’s why we’re opening more Coinfirm labs across the world and are already partnered with entities in places such as Nigeria. Access to resources is one of the biggest factors in growth and success and the future is built on a more collective approach towards that access, whether it be the biggest bank or a single developer on the other side of the world,” Pawel added.
The lab will also serve as an ecosystem connecting members with top talent, startups, partners and investors from around the world and is already partnered with multiple financial institutions and entities including Bitcurex, one of the largest bitcoin exchanges in Europe.
Vision, purpose and progress
Coinfirm is particularly focused on Blockchain identification, verification and globally automated compliance but the lab serves a much wider purpose.
Accelerating global adoption by providing partners the ability to test and develop independent and synergistic Blockchain applications through the lab and the Coinfirm platform is an important goal.
Many projects are currently in development within the Coinfirm Block Lab including the IDbity project, the “Blockchain Bug Bounty” program where developers are rewarded for finding system shortfalls, as well as applications for the unbanked world. The startup will address many more industries with implementable solutions through the lab as it continues to build itself up to be an international leader in Blockchain technology.
Coinfirm is a collective platform for the structural mass adoption of digital currencies and Blockchain technology. Utilizable for almost any potential application of Blockchain, the platform delivers a comprehensive verification and compliance system that provides valuable data and puts transaction parties on the safe side in terms of regulatory and fraud risk. As Blockchain pioneers and international compliance experts, Coinfirm is uniquely positioned to provide a global platform for Digital Currencies and innovative Blockchain solutions.
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020