Blockchain development platform Stratis is all set for its launch today, Tuesday, August 9, following its Initial coin Offering (ICO) which ended on July 26.
Stratis raised 915 BTC in the ICO and the total amount of tokens distributed to ICO investors stood at 84 million. Stratis tokens will fuel the Stratis Blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. They can be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality built into Stratis and the fuel for the Blockchain-as-a-Service platform.
The STRAT tokens will enable corporations to create their own custom Blockchains best suited for their business model and size, within the Stratis Platform, News BTC reported. While no exchanges have been officially confirmed yet, they will be able to add Stratis once the code is officially released today.
According to the post ICO roadmap, distribution of ICO token to the participants via ICO platform and full node and source release with Windows, Mac and Linux wallets will take place on August 9. On August 22, signature and translation bounty tokens will be distributed and the following day, social bounties will be processed via www.theviralexchange.com.
In addition, Stratis has also released its roadmap until March 2017 which is as follows:
- August 2016: Stratis Mainnet and Pre NStratis Wallet Release
- November 2016: Cloud Stratis Beta release
- December 2016: NStratis Full Node Framework, Bitcoin Full Node Framework, Cloud Stratis, Stratis Private Chains
- January 2017: Stratis Consultancy launch, full Stratis documentation, Stratis Development Portal
- February 2017: release of NStratis on Microsoft .NET Core, native cross platform support, fiat gateways, lite wallets and mobile apps, Stratis Application beta
Stratis is a flexible and powerful Blockchain development platform designed for the needs of real-world financial services businesses and other organisations that want to access the benefits of Blockchain technologies without the overheads inherent in running their own network infrastructure.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019