Blockchain development platform Stratis is all set for its launch today, Tuesday, August 9, following its Initial coin Offering (ICO) which ended on July 26.
Stratis raised 915 BTC in the ICO and the total amount of tokens distributed to ICO investors stood at 84 million. Stratis tokens will fuel the Stratis Blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. They can be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality built into Stratis and the fuel for the Blockchain-as-a-Service platform.
The STRAT tokens will enable corporations to create their own custom Blockchains best suited for their business model and size, within the Stratis Platform, News BTC reported. While no exchanges have been officially confirmed yet, they will be able to add Stratis once the code is officially released today.
According to the post ICO roadmap, distribution of ICO token to the participants via ICO platform and full node and source release with Windows, Mac and Linux wallets will take place on August 9. On August 22, signature and translation bounty tokens will be distributed and the following day, social bounties will be processed via www.theviralexchange.com.
In addition, Stratis has also released its roadmap until March 2017 which is as follows:
- August 2016: Stratis Mainnet and Pre NStratis Wallet Release
- November 2016: Cloud Stratis Beta release
- December 2016: NStratis Full Node Framework, Bitcoin Full Node Framework, Cloud Stratis, Stratis Private Chains
- January 2017: Stratis Consultancy launch, full Stratis documentation, Stratis Development Portal
- February 2017: release of NStratis on Microsoft .NET Core, native cross platform support, fiat gateways, lite wallets and mobile apps, Stratis Application beta
Stratis is a flexible and powerful Blockchain development platform designed for the needs of real-world financial services businesses and other organisations that want to access the benefits of Blockchain technologies without the overheads inherent in running their own network infrastructure.
- IT Services Giant Tata Launches Quartz Smart Solution Cryptocurrency Trading for Indian Institutional Investors - 8 July 2020
- Cryptograph Launches — Featuring Original Creations by World Crypto Leaders Blockchain-Based Digital Collectible Auction Site - 8 July 2020
- Research shows Insurance Industry Has Massive Knowledge Gap of Digital Assets - 8 July 2020