Blockchain development platform Stratis is all set for its launch today, Tuesday, August 9, following its Initial coin Offering (ICO) which ended on July 26.
Stratis raised 915 BTC in the ICO and the total amount of tokens distributed to ICO investors stood at 84 million. Stratis tokens will fuel the Stratis Blockchain and also the private chains (side chains) that will be part of the Stratis network. They can be used as a payment method for the decentralised app hosting functionality built into Stratis and the fuel for the Blockchain-as-a-Service platform.
The STRAT tokens will enable corporations to create their own custom Blockchains best suited for their business model and size, within the Stratis Platform, News BTC reported. While no exchanges have been officially confirmed yet, they will be able to add Stratis once the code is officially released today.
According to the post ICO roadmap, distribution of ICO token to the participants via ICO platform and full node and source release with Windows, Mac and Linux wallets will take place on August 9. On August 22, signature and translation bounty tokens will be distributed and the following day, social bounties will be processed via www.theviralexchange.com.
In addition, Stratis has also released its roadmap until March 2017 which is as follows:
- August 2016: Stratis Mainnet and Pre NStratis Wallet Release
- November 2016: Cloud Stratis Beta release
- December 2016: NStratis Full Node Framework, Bitcoin Full Node Framework, Cloud Stratis, Stratis Private Chains
- January 2017: Stratis Consultancy launch, full Stratis documentation, Stratis Development Portal
- February 2017: release of NStratis on Microsoft .NET Core, native cross platform support, fiat gateways, lite wallets and mobile apps, Stratis Application beta
Stratis is a flexible and powerful Blockchain development platform designed for the needs of real-world financial services businesses and other organisations that want to access the benefits of Blockchain technologies without the overheads inherent in running their own network infrastructure.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019