Adjoint Inc. is one of 6 companies selected for the London-based Ernst & Young Startup Blockchain Challenge.
“It is a great honor to be selected for this program where we can accelerate our growth while working on real-world applications of our technology. The six-week EY program, based out of Level39 in London, puts us at the heart of the blockchain universe and is the perfect launchpad for our company,” commented Havell Rodrigues, Adjoint’s CEO.
Adjoint launched recently in Boston to start offering a platform for composable smart contract templates, using Adjoint’s own domain specific language, that ensures these contracts are correct by construction. Adjoint’s smart contract platform is being developed to work on all major distributed ledgers and is positioned to be a key player in the distributed ledger infrastructure/protocols for institutional applications of blockchain technology.
Commented Stephen Diehl, Adjoint’s CTO: “Our strengths lie in the areas of high-assurance software and compiler architecture. We have deep experience in the usage of functional programming such as Haskell for the formal verification of software. We are excited to apply this technology expertise to make smart contracts more reliable, secure, auditable and correct by construction for institutional use.”
In Boston, Adjoint is working out of its office space at the DCU Center for Excellence in Financial Services.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019