Adjoint Inc. is one of 6 companies selected for the London-based Ernst & Young Startup Blockchain Challenge.
“It is a great honor to be selected for this program where we can accelerate our growth while working on real-world applications of our technology. The six-week EY program, based out of Level39 in London, puts us at the heart of the blockchain universe and is the perfect launchpad for our company,” commented Havell Rodrigues, Adjoint’s CEO.
Adjoint launched recently in Boston to start offering a platform for composable smart contract templates, using Adjoint’s own domain specific language, that ensures these contracts are correct by construction. Adjoint’s smart contract platform is being developed to work on all major distributed ledgers and is positioned to be a key player in the distributed ledger infrastructure/protocols for institutional applications of blockchain technology.
Commented Stephen Diehl, Adjoint’s CTO: “Our strengths lie in the areas of high-assurance software and compiler architecture. We have deep experience in the usage of functional programming such as Haskell for the formal verification of software. We are excited to apply this technology expertise to make smart contracts more reliable, secure, auditable and correct by construction for institutional use.”
In Boston, Adjoint is working out of its office space at the DCU Center for Excellence in Financial Services.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019