Kyckr is pleased to announce that it has completed phase one in the development of its corporate identity blockchain service. This is being built using the Credits blockchain platform (www.credits.vision). Credits was recently awarded the first UK Government G-Cloud framework agreement for the supply of blockchain platform-as-a-service on the Digital Marketplace. The Credits platform is also used by the Isle of Man government.
This new capability will accompany Kyckr’s commercially proven automation model for KYB and is ready for the next phase of commercialisation. Our corporate identity blockchain solution will be a significantly more volumous per click business model than our automation model when it is running at scale. Its uniqueness stems from the same day, direct links to corporate identity sources, including over 150 business registers around the world.
Announcing the milestone, Kyckr’s Global Head of Innovation, Rob Leslie commented, “This is a very important day in the development of Kyckr’s service portfolio. Being able to provide authoritative corporate data that has been made immutable and secure through deployment on the Credits’ blockchain platform will open up many new opportunities in financial services, controlling supply chains and other regulated industry sectors”
Kyckr is an end to end managed services provider of KYB (KYC for businesses) solutions. To the best of our knowledge our solutions are globally the most compliant, sourcing information live and direct from over 150 business registers and other sources around the world. We uniquely use automation to on-board, off-board, cleanse, remediate, categorise and other KYB related decisions. Our clients are banks and other sectors that require protection against money laundering, terrorism financing and tax fraud.
Credits is a blockchain platform provider supplying distributed ledger technology software and cloud-based services, with tools for building secure and scalable blockchains to power enterprise and public sector applications. The Credits framework and tools enable enterprises, government and the public sector to quickly and easily build robust blockchains that address today’s challenges in establishing provenance, authentication and reconciliation. The Credits framework is purpose-built to be seamlessly and securely interoperable with legacy and other blockchain systems.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019