Kyckr is pleased to announce that it has completed phase one in the development of its corporate identity blockchain service. This is being built using the Credits blockchain platform (www.credits.vision). Credits was recently awarded the first UK Government G-Cloud framework agreement for the supply of blockchain platform-as-a-service on the Digital Marketplace. The Credits platform is also used by the Isle of Man government.
This new capability will accompany Kyckr’s commercially proven automation model for KYB and is ready for the next phase of commercialisation. Our corporate identity blockchain solution will be a significantly more volumous per click business model than our automation model when it is running at scale. Its uniqueness stems from the same day, direct links to corporate identity sources, including over 150 business registers around the world.
Announcing the milestone, Kyckr’s Global Head of Innovation, Rob Leslie commented, “This is a very important day in the development of Kyckr’s service portfolio. Being able to provide authoritative corporate data that has been made immutable and secure through deployment on the Credits’ blockchain platform will open up many new opportunities in financial services, controlling supply chains and other regulated industry sectors”
Kyckr is an end to end managed services provider of KYB (KYC for businesses) solutions. To the best of our knowledge our solutions are globally the most compliant, sourcing information live and direct from over 150 business registers and other sources around the world. We uniquely use automation to on-board, off-board, cleanse, remediate, categorise and other KYB related decisions. Our clients are banks and other sectors that require protection against money laundering, terrorism financing and tax fraud.
Credits is a blockchain platform provider supplying distributed ledger technology software and cloud-based services, with tools for building secure and scalable blockchains to power enterprise and public sector applications. The Credits framework and tools enable enterprises, government and the public sector to quickly and easily build robust blockchains that address today’s challenges in establishing provenance, authentication and reconciliation. The Credits framework is purpose-built to be seamlessly and securely interoperable with legacy and other blockchain systems.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018