Kyckr is pleased to announce that it has completed phase one in the development of its corporate identity blockchain service. This is being built using the Credits blockchain platform (www.credits.vision). Credits was recently awarded the first UK Government G-Cloud framework agreement for the supply of blockchain platform-as-a-service on the Digital Marketplace. The Credits platform is also used by the Isle of Man government.
This new capability will accompany Kyckr’s commercially proven automation model for KYB and is ready for the next phase of commercialisation. Our corporate identity blockchain solution will be a significantly more volumous per click business model than our automation model when it is running at scale. Its uniqueness stems from the same day, direct links to corporate identity sources, including over 150 business registers around the world.
Announcing the milestone, Kyckr’s Global Head of Innovation, Rob Leslie commented, “This is a very important day in the development of Kyckr’s service portfolio. Being able to provide authoritative corporate data that has been made immutable and secure through deployment on the Credits’ blockchain platform will open up many new opportunities in financial services, controlling supply chains and other regulated industry sectors”
Kyckr is an end to end managed services provider of KYB (KYC for businesses) solutions. To the best of our knowledge our solutions are globally the most compliant, sourcing information live and direct from over 150 business registers and other sources around the world. We uniquely use automation to on-board, off-board, cleanse, remediate, categorise and other KYB related decisions. Our clients are banks and other sectors that require protection against money laundering, terrorism financing and tax fraud.
Credits is a blockchain platform provider supplying distributed ledger technology software and cloud-based services, with tools for building secure and scalable blockchains to power enterprise and public sector applications. The Credits framework and tools enable enterprises, government and the public sector to quickly and easily build robust blockchains that address today’s challenges in establishing provenance, authentication and reconciliation. The Credits framework is purpose-built to be seamlessly and securely interoperable with legacy and other blockchain systems.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019