–Synechron Inc., a global financial services consulting and technology services provider, has today announced the launch of its Blockchain Accelerator Program that includes its first six blockchain applications available in the cloud. These applications enable financial services firms to be up-and-running on a blockchain network or in a ‘sandbox’ environment within weeks. This rapid time-to-market provides a first-mover advantage to firms that leverage blockchain as a revolutionary technology with the potential to change the fundamental economics of their businesses.
Faisal Husain, Synechron CEO, said:
“We believe in blockchain’s transformative potential for the financial services industry. By collaborating with our clients we have developed blockchain applications that solve real-world problems. These Blockchain Accelerators provide working code enabling our clients to experiment with and refine their blockchain strategies. In the race to deploy the technology, this program offers them the ability to gain a first-mover advantage.”
The Accelerator Program delivers an end-to-end solution complete with business consulting services ranging from functional specifications to technical architecture design; blockchain technology delivery and training programs through Synechron’sFinLabs; and UX design that will enable financial institutions to customize their blockchain application to their unique business needs. As experts in banking operations, technology and digital transformation, Synechron’s FinLabs team of 50 business and technology experts located in New York, London and Bangalore is uniquely qualified to provide these services.
Synechron has identified six areas where market participants have the potential to experience blockchain’s most tangible benefits in enhancing business operations, minimizing operating costs and combating fraudulent activity.
Synechron’s Blockchain Accelerators:
1. Blockchain Accelerator for Global Payments – allowing firms to pay any bank connected to the cryptocurrency rails using a single reserve, minimizing the amount of capital required to make transactions easier, cheaper and faster.
2. Blockchain Accelerator for Trade Finance – creating digital versions of transactions, generating smart contracts, centralizing underlying collateral information on a distributed ledger across a private network to increase efficiency, eliminate “double spend” fraud, enhance data quality and reduce settlement time.
3. Blockchain Accelerator for Smart Margin Calls – using smart contracts to determine the valuation of the trade portfolio, handle margin calls and initiate track and validate margin payments for increased efficiency, automated settlements, enhanced accuracy and significant cost-reduction.
4. Blockchain Accelerator for Insurance Claims Processing – using smart contracts, enabling auto-execution of insurance claims and payments on an authoritative data feed for reduced risk and fraud and decreased processing costs.
5. Blockchain Accelerator for KYC – creating a centralized KYC utility model allowing utilities to differentiate themselves and enhance anti-money laundering (AML) and credit controls.
6. Blockchain Accelerator for Mortgage Financing & Processing – allowing loans that currently are documented in a company’s private ledger to transition to a centralized ledger to increase transparency, expedite loan settlement and reduce overall risk.
Synechron’s Blockchain Applications are available in a cloud environment and deliver working modular code and a sandbox environment to minimize development time, infrastructure and investment. These applications use an agile design approach and industry-leading blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Eris and Ripple. As Synechron’s blockchain apps are available via the cloud and compatible with today’s hybrid cloud environment, firms will have the ability to experiment without additional infrastructure expense and will get to market faster.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019