–Synechron Inc., a global financial services consulting and technology services provider, has today announced the launch of its Blockchain Accelerator Program that includes its first six blockchain applications available in the cloud. These applications enable financial services firms to be up-and-running on a blockchain network or in a ‘sandbox’ environment within weeks. This rapid time-to-market provides a first-mover advantage to firms that leverage blockchain as a revolutionary technology with the potential to change the fundamental economics of their businesses.
Faisal Husain, Synechron CEO, said:
“We believe in blockchain’s transformative potential for the financial services industry. By collaborating with our clients we have developed blockchain applications that solve real-world problems. These Blockchain Accelerators provide working code enabling our clients to experiment with and refine their blockchain strategies. In the race to deploy the technology, this program offers them the ability to gain a first-mover advantage.”
The Accelerator Program delivers an end-to-end solution complete with business consulting services ranging from functional specifications to technical architecture design; blockchain technology delivery and training programs through Synechron’sFinLabs; and UX design that will enable financial institutions to customize their blockchain application to their unique business needs. As experts in banking operations, technology and digital transformation, Synechron’s FinLabs team of 50 business and technology experts located in New York, London and Bangalore is uniquely qualified to provide these services.
Synechron has identified six areas where market participants have the potential to experience blockchain’s most tangible benefits in enhancing business operations, minimizing operating costs and combating fraudulent activity.
Synechron’s Blockchain Accelerators:
1. Blockchain Accelerator for Global Payments – allowing firms to pay any bank connected to the cryptocurrency rails using a single reserve, minimizing the amount of capital required to make transactions easier, cheaper and faster.
2. Blockchain Accelerator for Trade Finance – creating digital versions of transactions, generating smart contracts, centralizing underlying collateral information on a distributed ledger across a private network to increase efficiency, eliminate “double spend” fraud, enhance data quality and reduce settlement time.
3. Blockchain Accelerator for Smart Margin Calls – using smart contracts to determine the valuation of the trade portfolio, handle margin calls and initiate track and validate margin payments for increased efficiency, automated settlements, enhanced accuracy and significant cost-reduction.
4. Blockchain Accelerator for Insurance Claims Processing – using smart contracts, enabling auto-execution of insurance claims and payments on an authoritative data feed for reduced risk and fraud and decreased processing costs.
5. Blockchain Accelerator for KYC – creating a centralized KYC utility model allowing utilities to differentiate themselves and enhance anti-money laundering (AML) and credit controls.
6. Blockchain Accelerator for Mortgage Financing & Processing – allowing loans that currently are documented in a company’s private ledger to transition to a centralized ledger to increase transparency, expedite loan settlement and reduce overall risk.
Synechron’s Blockchain Applications are available in a cloud environment and deliver working modular code and a sandbox environment to minimize development time, infrastructure and investment. These applications use an agile design approach and industry-leading blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Eris and Ripple. As Synechron’s blockchain apps are available via the cloud and compatible with today’s hybrid cloud environment, firms will have the ability to experiment without additional infrastructure expense and will get to market faster.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019