The proposed ICONOMI fund management platform for the decentralised economy, has realised another milestone. Just days away from the completion of the platform founding, ICONOMI is today announcing the acceleration of plans.
The world’s first index fund of digital currencies such as bitcoin and ether, the ICONOMI.INDEX fund, will be announced at the close of Devcon2.
The ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE fund, also originally scheduled to launch in Q4/2016, will also be announced sooner than planned. ICONOMI’s flagship, high-profit fund will remain invite-only to the public beyond its shareholders. ICONOMI’s founders are attending Ethereum’s Devcon2 conference where new ICO opportunities are being actively identified.
“I am extremely pleased by the level of innovation and disruption present at and around the DevCon2 conference! We have already identified several interesting investment opportunities for our ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE fund — all that on the very first day”, said Tim Mitja Zagar, co-founder of ICONOMI.
ICONOMI announced its vision on August 25 2016 with the publication of two fundamental whitepapers and introduction of the team. A 4-week crowdfunding ICO (Initial Coin Offering) campaign was launched. The company outlined a minimum initial capital target of 2000 bitcoins (approx. 1.2 million USD).
Only 88 hours later, ICONOMI crowdfunding exceeded the minimum required capital.
And 48 hours later the ICONOMI ICO reached $3 million.
Following a roadshow at the Pirate Summit in Cologne, Germany, ICONOMI gained strong positive feedback from decentralised economy startup colleagues, and one day later ICO topped $4 million and more than 1500 investors.
As of press time, they have passed $5 million.
ICONOMI is the first fund management platform for the decentralised economy. Promising the uberisation of fund management, ICONOMI is developing new financial instruments, that will bridge the gap between the old and new economies. ICONOMI is set to introduce the first two funds into the decentralised economy: ICONOMI.INDEX and ICONOMI.PERFORMANCE.
You can get additional information at: https://ico.iconomi.n
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020