September sees the launch of the Blockchain Alliance for Good (Bisgit.IoV) – a free membership organisation aimed at boosting the usage of Blockchain technology to generate good social and environmental solutions. The Alliance unites Blockchain enthusiasts from around the world and provides them with a springboard for “good” innovations.
Led by Barbara Mellish, a former senior banker, “Blockchain Alliance for Good will promote Total Value exchange which will revolutionise the adoption of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies”. Based in the UK but operating internationally, Bisgit.IoV comes out of the not-for-profit Centre for Citizenship, Enterprise and Governance – the world’s leading Think Thank in the Movement of Value.
Over the next 3 months, plans include its own Hackathon (October), University of Cambridge conference (11th November), a free quarterly online specialist magazine (December 2016), and the appointment of the Blockchain Alliance for Good Advisory Board. In 2017, Bisgit has been commissioned to author a book from a leading academic publisher, launch of university accredited online courses, and a peer-reviewed academic journal in 2018. The Alliance is now actively seeking nominations and contributions.
Furthermore, every quarterly edition of Social Value and Intangibles Review (SVIR) will have a supplement on Blockchain for Good. Future editions will feature articles on applications in retail, customer loyalty cards, social media, micro payments, money laundering, supply chain transparency, NGO and charity markets. The Blockchain Alliance for Good is also keen to develop imagineering around what the 2020’s Blockchain world will look like, including AI, bots and mobile apps.
Internet-of-Value Blockchain Initiative for Socially Good Integrated Transactions (Bisgit.Iov) can be found at www.bisgit.org. Official hashtag of the Alliance is #goodistrending.
The Centre for Citizenship, Enterprise and Governance (CCEG), is the leading open source international Think Tank on the Movement of Value. With over 50,000 members, including 6000 of the largest companies in the world and 2000 politicians, CCEG has over 100 commissions at socialearningsratio.com and over 10 SaaS platforms at Seratio. CCEG’s Blockchain focus is around the building of Phronesis World, with more detail of real world applications in Phronesis II (prezi, video).
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018