21Vianet Group, the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, is bringing IBM’s Blockchain platform via IBM Bluemix cloud services to China.
With a rapidly growing population of developers, industries in China continue to progress the ways in which they use and build with advanced technologies via the cloud. The potential is tremendous across China’s vast network of enterprises and startups, including its manufacturing and financial services industries.
Since 21Vianet and IBM Cloud joined forces to bring IBM Bluemix to China in 2015, this partnership has helped to place technology at the center of a new wave of entrepreneurship and innovation throughout the country. With today’s news, the deepening partnership now brings a comprehensive set of blockchain and IoT services to China’s burgeoning developer community.
“Strategically, with China’s domestic cloud, the international cloud and high performing data centers as the starting point, 21Vianet Group is committed to creating an open hybrid cloud ecosystem. IBM Cloud has long been a vital partner for 21Vianet’s cloud strategy, and in the future we will work together to facilitate a wider range of cooperation. We also plan to continue working with IBM to build a robust and comprehensive cloud ecosystem in China, combining our 20 years of experience in data center operations with IBM’s advanced cloud services and deep technical expertise. This will give Chinese businesses the right mix of tools to innovate and succeed,” commented Mr. Steve Zhang, Chief Executive Officer of 21Vianet.
Mr. Ernie Hu, China General Manager of IBM Cloud, added:
“Providing the infrastructure of Bluemix, combined with the latest technologies from both IBM and a growing roster of partners and Chinese service providers, will equip our country’s developers with the set of tools they need to fuel more intelligent and advanced innovations across the fastest-growing industries in China, including manufacturing and financial services.”
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019