DECENT has recently signed a deal with the Hackereum Project to augment their Crowd Penetration & Exchange Platform with Blockchain. The platform uses white-hat hackers to participate in pinpointing software issues of which they track and detect and then upload the vulnerabilities onto a private Blockchain, designed by DECENT. In addition, companies can also post bugs onto blockchain with the intent to find ethical hackers to mend them.
Vulnerabilities would be considered as a form of asset, comparable to Bitcoins. Hackers would obtain them by penetrating the software and trading them on DECENT Network, where they would find appropriate buyer, presumably a software engineer.
To measure the value of vulnerabilities, Hackereum Project would set up the bug management service. It would assess the bug’s fair market value in accordance to the patented assessment formula. Hackers would receive an adequate price for product or labour cost.
This model could help businesses swiftly react to emerging problems with software and hardware. Therefore, designers could prevent vulnerabilities to occur in the future and prevent companies from dealing with the same issues.
Outsourcing the IT-oriented work could potentially save not only precious time, but also much needed finances, due to allocating technicians and staff from maintenance or servicing to development, innovation and generally creative tasks. Small startups could adhere to building the brand, rather than needlessly worry about security.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019