Coin Sciences Ltd has just launched its MultiChain Platform Partner Program, with the initial participation of thirteen members from Europe, Asia and North America. The program is designed to facilitate our deepening relationship with the growing number of IT consulting companies and Blockchain solution providers building on the MultiChain platform.
“In the past year, MultiChain has grown rapidly in usage, providing the core of Blockchain projects by dozens of integrators and solution providers,” said Dr Gideon Greenspan, CEO and Founder of Coin Sciences Ltd. “This includes several companies who have built an entire toolset and application suite on the platform. The MultiChain Platform Partner Program allows us to formalize our relationship with these companies, offering them both marketing exposure and deep technical assistance.”
Companies participating in the MultiChain Platform Partner Program launch include three large multinational solution providers: Accenture, D+H and Mphasis. These are joined by ten more companies, most of which specialize in Blockchain application development: ANX International, Cubichain Technologies, DXMarkets, Hashcove, KrypC Technologies, Lexington Innovations, Motivian, regio iT, SettleMint and Vanbex Group. A full list of participants with descriptions and locations is now available here.
MultiChain is a popular private Blockchain solution, currently available as a free download for Linux and Windows. It provides a comprehensive set of features for developing and deploying Blockchain applications, including permissions management, native assets, data streams and simple per-chain configuration. MultiChain extends the bitcoin protocol and Bitcoin Core APIs, making it compatible with a vast range of tools and open source code built for bitcoin, including software libraries, online explorers, mobile wallets and hardware security devices.
Members of the Platform Partner Program enjoy a close working relationship with the MultiChain engineering team, prioritized problem reporting and resolution, and early access to selected MultiChain releases. In addition, partners are promoted through the MultiChain website, which now receives over 20,000 visitors per month, and can use MultiChain branding in their own materials.
“We’ve been working with MultiChain for nearly two years, and have seen the platform evolve rapidly to adapt to clients’ needs, including everything from building proofs-of-concept to supporting pilot projects,” said David Treat, managing director and head of Accenture’s Financial Services Blockchain practice. “MultiChain is a simple, powerful, well-documented platform that makes it easier to start a Blockchain-based project. We’re pleased to work with them in the development process and in bringing Blockchain-based innovations to market, particularly in financial services.”
“MultiChain is a simplified Blockchain platform, which makes it extremely easy to start a permissioned Blockchain-based project and build multiple use cases between organizations,” said Nitin Narkhede, Vice President and Head of the Blockchain Centre of Excellence at Mphasis. “Mphasis is glad to be associated with MultiChain in the development process and bring pilots and full-scale Blockchain-based implementations to the market, especially in financial services.”
“MultiChain is the most stable and reliable Blockchain software product that has been purposely-built for an enterprise environment,” said Marcelo Garcia Casil, Co-Founder and CEO of DXMarkets. “We have used it for more than a year now in a number of projects with great success.”
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019