Coin Sciences Ltd has just launched its MultiChain Platform Partner Program, with the initial participation of thirteen members from Europe, Asia and North America. The program is designed to facilitate our deepening relationship with the growing number of IT consulting companies and Blockchain solution providers building on the MultiChain platform.
“In the past year, MultiChain has grown rapidly in usage, providing the core of Blockchain projects by dozens of integrators and solution providers,” said Dr Gideon Greenspan, CEO and Founder of Coin Sciences Ltd. “This includes several companies who have built an entire toolset and application suite on the platform. The MultiChain Platform Partner Program allows us to formalize our relationship with these companies, offering them both marketing exposure and deep technical assistance.”
Companies participating in the MultiChain Platform Partner Program launch include three large multinational solution providers: Accenture, D+H and Mphasis. These are joined by ten more companies, most of which specialize in Blockchain application development: ANX International, Cubichain Technologies, DXMarkets, Hashcove, KrypC Technologies, Lexington Innovations, Motivian, regio iT, SettleMint and Vanbex Group. A full list of participants with descriptions and locations is now available here.
MultiChain is a popular private Blockchain solution, currently available as a free download for Linux and Windows. It provides a comprehensive set of features for developing and deploying Blockchain applications, including permissions management, native assets, data streams and simple per-chain configuration. MultiChain extends the bitcoin protocol and Bitcoin Core APIs, making it compatible with a vast range of tools and open source code built for bitcoin, including software libraries, online explorers, mobile wallets and hardware security devices.
Members of the Platform Partner Program enjoy a close working relationship with the MultiChain engineering team, prioritized problem reporting and resolution, and early access to selected MultiChain releases. In addition, partners are promoted through the MultiChain website, which now receives over 20,000 visitors per month, and can use MultiChain branding in their own materials.
“We’ve been working with MultiChain for nearly two years, and have seen the platform evolve rapidly to adapt to clients’ needs, including everything from building proofs-of-concept to supporting pilot projects,” said David Treat, managing director and head of Accenture’s Financial Services Blockchain practice. “MultiChain is a simple, powerful, well-documented platform that makes it easier to start a Blockchain-based project. We’re pleased to work with them in the development process and in bringing Blockchain-based innovations to market, particularly in financial services.”
“MultiChain is a simplified Blockchain platform, which makes it extremely easy to start a permissioned Blockchain-based project and build multiple use cases between organizations,” said Nitin Narkhede, Vice President and Head of the Blockchain Centre of Excellence at Mphasis. “Mphasis is glad to be associated with MultiChain in the development process and bring pilots and full-scale Blockchain-based implementations to the market, especially in financial services.”
“MultiChain is the most stable and reliable Blockchain software product that has been purposely-built for an enterprise environment,” said Marcelo Garcia Casil, Co-Founder and CEO of DXMarkets. “We have used it for more than a year now in a number of projects with great success.”
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020