Coin Sciences Ltd has just launched its MultiChain Platform Partner Program, with the initial participation of thirteen members from Europe, Asia and North America. The program is designed to facilitate our deepening relationship with the growing number of IT consulting companies and Blockchain solution providers building on the MultiChain platform.
“In the past year, MultiChain has grown rapidly in usage, providing the core of Blockchain projects by dozens of integrators and solution providers,” said Dr Gideon Greenspan, CEO and Founder of Coin Sciences Ltd. “This includes several companies who have built an entire toolset and application suite on the platform. The MultiChain Platform Partner Program allows us to formalize our relationship with these companies, offering them both marketing exposure and deep technical assistance.”
Companies participating in the MultiChain Platform Partner Program launch include three large multinational solution providers: Accenture, D+H and Mphasis. These are joined by ten more companies, most of which specialize in Blockchain application development: ANX International, Cubichain Technologies, DXMarkets, Hashcove, KrypC Technologies, Lexington Innovations, Motivian, regio iT, SettleMint and Vanbex Group. A full list of participants with descriptions and locations is now available here.
MultiChain is a popular private Blockchain solution, currently available as a free download for Linux and Windows. It provides a comprehensive set of features for developing and deploying Blockchain applications, including permissions management, native assets, data streams and simple per-chain configuration. MultiChain extends the bitcoin protocol and Bitcoin Core APIs, making it compatible with a vast range of tools and open source code built for bitcoin, including software libraries, online explorers, mobile wallets and hardware security devices.
Members of the Platform Partner Program enjoy a close working relationship with the MultiChain engineering team, prioritized problem reporting and resolution, and early access to selected MultiChain releases. In addition, partners are promoted through the MultiChain website, which now receives over 20,000 visitors per month, and can use MultiChain branding in their own materials.
“We’ve been working with MultiChain for nearly two years, and have seen the platform evolve rapidly to adapt to clients’ needs, including everything from building proofs-of-concept to supporting pilot projects,” said David Treat, managing director and head of Accenture’s Financial Services Blockchain practice. “MultiChain is a simple, powerful, well-documented platform that makes it easier to start a Blockchain-based project. We’re pleased to work with them in the development process and in bringing Blockchain-based innovations to market, particularly in financial services.”
“MultiChain is a simplified Blockchain platform, which makes it extremely easy to start a permissioned Blockchain-based project and build multiple use cases between organizations,” said Nitin Narkhede, Vice President and Head of the Blockchain Centre of Excellence at Mphasis. “Mphasis is glad to be associated with MultiChain in the development process and bring pilots and full-scale Blockchain-based implementations to the market, especially in financial services.”
“MultiChain is the most stable and reliable Blockchain software product that has been purposely-built for an enterprise environment,” said Marcelo Garcia Casil, Co-Founder and CEO of DXMarkets. “We have used it for more than a year now in a number of projects with great success.”
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019