Coin Sciences Ltd has just launched its MultiChain Platform Partner Program, with the initial participation of thirteen members from Europe, Asia and North America. The program is designed to facilitate our deepening relationship with the growing number of IT consulting companies and Blockchain solution providers building on the MultiChain platform.
“In the past year, MultiChain has grown rapidly in usage, providing the core of Blockchain projects by dozens of integrators and solution providers,” said Dr Gideon Greenspan, CEO and Founder of Coin Sciences Ltd. “This includes several companies who have built an entire toolset and application suite on the platform. The MultiChain Platform Partner Program allows us to formalize our relationship with these companies, offering them both marketing exposure and deep technical assistance.”
Companies participating in the MultiChain Platform Partner Program launch include three large multinational solution providers: Accenture, D+H and Mphasis. These are joined by ten more companies, most of which specialize in Blockchain application development: ANX International, Cubichain Technologies, DXMarkets, Hashcove, KrypC Technologies, Lexington Innovations, Motivian, regio iT, SettleMint and Vanbex Group. A full list of participants with descriptions and locations is now available here.
MultiChain is a popular private Blockchain solution, currently available as a free download for Linux and Windows. It provides a comprehensive set of features for developing and deploying Blockchain applications, including permissions management, native assets, data streams and simple per-chain configuration. MultiChain extends the bitcoin protocol and Bitcoin Core APIs, making it compatible with a vast range of tools and open source code built for bitcoin, including software libraries, online explorers, mobile wallets and hardware security devices.
Members of the Platform Partner Program enjoy a close working relationship with the MultiChain engineering team, prioritized problem reporting and resolution, and early access to selected MultiChain releases. In addition, partners are promoted through the MultiChain website, which now receives over 20,000 visitors per month, and can use MultiChain branding in their own materials.
“We’ve been working with MultiChain for nearly two years, and have seen the platform evolve rapidly to adapt to clients’ needs, including everything from building proofs-of-concept to supporting pilot projects,” said David Treat, managing director and head of Accenture’s Financial Services Blockchain practice. “MultiChain is a simple, powerful, well-documented platform that makes it easier to start a Blockchain-based project. We’re pleased to work with them in the development process and in bringing Blockchain-based innovations to market, particularly in financial services.”
“MultiChain is a simplified Blockchain platform, which makes it extremely easy to start a permissioned Blockchain-based project and build multiple use cases between organizations,” said Nitin Narkhede, Vice President and Head of the Blockchain Centre of Excellence at Mphasis. “Mphasis is glad to be associated with MultiChain in the development process and bring pilots and full-scale Blockchain-based implementations to the market, especially in financial services.”
“MultiChain is the most stable and reliable Blockchain software product that has been purposely-built for an enterprise environment,” said Marcelo Garcia Casil, Co-Founder and CEO of DXMarkets. “We have used it for more than a year now in a number of projects with great success.”
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019