- Blockchain Core API – Run your own Blockchain nodes, define your own transaction types, and manage your participation in a Blockchain network.
- Smart Contracts API – Write custom scripts using Mastercard’s smart contract language for use in your custom Blockchain applications.
- Fast Pay Network API – Understand your instantaneous net position, do real-time reconciliation, execute settlement and generate your own custom reports.
From the site:
“Mastercard Blockchain facilitates new commerce opportunities for the digital transfer of value by allowing businesses and financial institutions to transact on a distributed ledger. Our technology can power multiple use cases and can help take time, cost and risk out of financial flows.”
- The Difference Between Bitcoin and Electronic Money - 29 May 2020
- Ren Launches Mainnet Promising DeFi Interoperability and Potentially Unleashing Billions of Dollars in Crypto Assets into the Ethereum Ecosystem - 27 May 2020
- Apple and Google Release Contract Tracing API for Coronavirus - 21 May 2020