Cryptor Trust is offering a new investment vehicle focused on developing a decentralized asset exchange, named Blockchain Asset Exchange Inc., short called ‘BAE’, the company is now open for investors world wide.
The company is offering 2,500,000 (two and a half million) shares at a fix per share price of Bitcoin 0,001. All interested parties can acquire their participation in BAE until Friday November the 11th, 8 pm New York time.[Check BAE’s Prospectus for more details…]
The BAE platform enables users to trade assets in near real time, securely and with ultra-low fees
The future for security exchanges is distributed, decentralized and Blockchain based.
BAE say they give everybody the opportunity to invest in Blockchain based technologies.
Geir Solem, investment banker and chairman at Cryptor Trust, commented:
“Distributed, Decentralized and Blockchain based finance opens the door for the worlds unbanked into banking”.
BAE will provide liquidity for the Blockchain industry and investors.
Want to know more? Access the company prospectus here!
To become a BAE shareholder, investors can buy a minimum of 10 shares, equal to Bitcoin 0,01 or about USD 6.5 at the exchange rate per 16th of October 2016 (current rates at www.preev.com).
One “lot” is 1000 shares or Bitcoin 1, equal to approx. USD 650 with the exchange rate per 16th of October 2016.
Large investors or institutions can buy a block (or blocks) of shares which we define as at least 100.000 shares or about USD 65.000 with the exchange rate per 16th of October 2016.
Cryptor Trust, is the first and still one of the few investment groups in the world to introduce a formal capital structure based on Bitcoin, holding Bitcoin and Blockchain related investments as its main assets as well as expanding into distributed, Blockchain based finance.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019