Cryptor Trust is offering a new investment vehicle focused on developing a decentralized asset exchange, named Blockchain Asset Exchange Inc., short called ‘BAE’, the company is now open for investors world wide.
The company is offering 2,500,000 (two and a half million) shares at a fix per share price of Bitcoin 0,001. All interested parties can acquire their participation in BAE until Friday November the 11th, 8 pm New York time.[Check BAE’s Prospectus for more details…]
The BAE platform enables users to trade assets in near real time, securely and with ultra-low fees
The future for security exchanges is distributed, decentralized and Blockchain based.
BAE say they give everybody the opportunity to invest in Blockchain based technologies.
Geir Solem, investment banker and chairman at Cryptor Trust, commented:
“Distributed, Decentralized and Blockchain based finance opens the door for the worlds unbanked into banking”.
BAE will provide liquidity for the Blockchain industry and investors.
Want to know more? Access the company prospectus here!
To become a BAE shareholder, investors can buy a minimum of 10 shares, equal to Bitcoin 0,01 or about USD 6.5 at the exchange rate per 16th of October 2016 (current rates at www.preev.com).
One “lot” is 1000 shares or Bitcoin 1, equal to approx. USD 650 with the exchange rate per 16th of October 2016.
Large investors or institutions can buy a block (or blocks) of shares which we define as at least 100.000 shares or about USD 65.000 with the exchange rate per 16th of October 2016.
Cryptor Trust, is the first and still one of the few investment groups in the world to introduce a formal capital structure based on Bitcoin, holding Bitcoin and Blockchain related investments as its main assets as well as expanding into distributed, Blockchain based finance.
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019