The TEC is slated to begin on Monday, November 7, 2016, and go on until Sunday, December 11, 2016. The details include information about ARC TEC ICO, distribution of ARK tokens, early bonus and bounty programs.
During the 34-day long campaign, the platform will be offering a total of 93,750,000 ARK, which is 75 per cent of the 125 million yet to be generated tokens to the backers. Upon successful distribution, remaining 25 per cent of the ARK tokens will be reserved for the ARK Team (15 per cent), ARK Shield (7 per cent), bounties (2 per cent) and escrow (1 per cent).
The upcoming ARK TEC will accept Bitcoin (BTC), Lisk (LSK), and Altcoins supported by Shapeshift crypto platform in exchange for ARK tokens which will be made available at the launch of ARK Network in early 2017. The ARK Team has unveiled an aggressive bonus structure, especially for Lisk. Lisk users can claim a 120 per cent bonus during the first 24 hours of ARK TEC, with an exchange cap of 22 million LSK. Interested investors can participate in the ARK TEC here.
ARK platform also has a new bounty campaign coinciding with ARK TEC. The bounty campaign features a unique “sweepstakes” system wherein supporters can earn prizes for various promotional activities like tweeting, visiting and interacting on Bitcointalk forum or “Liking” the ARK Facebook page.
ARK is a new cryptocurrency ecosystem focused on consumer adoption through a series of innovative core technology advancements, practical applications for everyday use, and strategic partnerships with industry leaders. By utilizing the ARK SmartBridge, ARK will be able to link together existing Blockchain technologies into the ARK Ecosystem and build a robust platform that will bring a new level of user interaction.
The ARK Crew is a community driven development team of 30+ individuals located in 15 separate countries, dedicated to the success of the ARK Ecosystem and the next generation of integrated cryptocurrency and Blockchain solutions. With diverse backgrounds, including engineering, medicine, education, front-end, and back-end development, the ARK Crew has a robust team of diverse experts unlike any other in the space.
- Learn more about ARK Ecosystem at – http://ark.io/
- Meet the ARK Crew at – https://ark.io/#team
- Access ARK Whitepaper at – https://ark.io/whitepaper
- ARK TEC ICO website – http://tec.ark.io/
- Watch about ARK on YouTube – https://youtu.be/UWCsAFGnv5c
- ARK on Slack – http://arkecosystem.slack.com/
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020