The TEC is slated to begin on Monday, November 7, 2016, and go on until Sunday, December 11, 2016. The details include information about ARC TEC ICO, distribution of ARK tokens, early bonus and bounty programs.
During the 34-day long campaign, the platform will be offering a total of 93,750,000 ARK, which is 75 per cent of the 125 million yet to be generated tokens to the backers. Upon successful distribution, remaining 25 per cent of the ARK tokens will be reserved for the ARK Team (15 per cent), ARK Shield (7 per cent), bounties (2 per cent) and escrow (1 per cent).
The upcoming ARK TEC will accept Bitcoin (BTC), Lisk (LSK), and Altcoins supported by Shapeshift crypto platform in exchange for ARK tokens which will be made available at the launch of ARK Network in early 2017. The ARK Team has unveiled an aggressive bonus structure, especially for Lisk. Lisk users can claim a 120 per cent bonus during the first 24 hours of ARK TEC, with an exchange cap of 22 million LSK. Interested investors can participate in the ARK TEC here.
ARK platform also has a new bounty campaign coinciding with ARK TEC. The bounty campaign features a unique “sweepstakes” system wherein supporters can earn prizes for various promotional activities like tweeting, visiting and interacting on Bitcointalk forum or “Liking” the ARK Facebook page.
ARK is a new cryptocurrency ecosystem focused on consumer adoption through a series of innovative core technology advancements, practical applications for everyday use, and strategic partnerships with industry leaders. By utilizing the ARK SmartBridge, ARK will be able to link together existing Blockchain technologies into the ARK Ecosystem and build a robust platform that will bring a new level of user interaction.
The ARK Crew is a community driven development team of 30+ individuals located in 15 separate countries, dedicated to the success of the ARK Ecosystem and the next generation of integrated cryptocurrency and Blockchain solutions. With diverse backgrounds, including engineering, medicine, education, front-end, and back-end development, the ARK Crew has a robust team of diverse experts unlike any other in the space.
- Learn more about ARK Ecosystem at – http://ark.io/
- Meet the ARK Crew at – https://ark.io/#team
- Access ARK Whitepaper at – https://ark.io/whitepaper
- ARK TEC ICO website – http://tec.ark.io/
- Watch about ARK on YouTube – https://youtu.be/UWCsAFGnv5c
- ARK on Slack – http://arkecosystem.slack.com/
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020