The SuperNET team, headed by the infamous coder JL777, have developed a series of projects capable of interconnecting with each other to complete themselves in the SuperNET ecosystem. These include EasyDEX and most recent, Komodo Platform. Unlike most projects in the crypto industry, these projects don’t seek to compete with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. Instead, they focus on creating tools and features that benefit all blockchain projects by strengthening them further. These tools include;
- The Iguana GUI wallet that can be used by any cryptocurrency without a GUI (Graphic User Interface) solution.
- The delayed Proof of Work consensus mechanism that allows any blockchain to be as secure as Bitcoin through Komodo’s notary nodes.
The SuperNET team’s white paper describes the implementation of EasyDEX – a decentralized exchange that not only allows users to exchange cryptocurrencies among themselves without entrusting their funds to a third party but also a system that provides speed and liquidity, a key component that has been missing from almost every centralized exchange.
Unlike other alternatives that have been implemented before, EasyDEX does not rely on proxy tokens, pegged assets or gateways to exchange cryptocurrencies, as these remove some counterparty risk. Also, in order to prevent any shortcomings in speed and convenience (which the centralized platforms are known for), the platform exchanges cryptocurrencies directly through an atomic cross-chain protocol.
The EasyDEX exchange allows users to maintain their privacy, which is much valued in the cryptocurrency community. This is enabled by the privacy layer in the order matching process which makes it possible to execute trades without establishing a direct contact with the user’s IP.
As the world of blockchain evolves, the community and services built around it will also evolve along with it, eventually making complete decentralization the only way forward.
SuperNET is a collaborative community of participating cryptocurrencies and their development teams, alongside innovative coders, networking experts, social-media and commercial development specialists and third-party service-providers. They seek to create a united platform of technologies focusing on the establishment of decentralised delivery of previously centralised online services.
Centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, despite being extremely useful and convenient, deviate from the very premise on which Bitcoin was founded: The trustless exchange of value. These exchanges require users to convert their funds into IOU (I Owe You) tokens in order to exchange them within the market. When a user wants to withdraw his funds, the IOUs are converted back into real cryptocurrencies. However, this poses a huge risk for the user as centralized exchanges are prone to inside thefts and outside hacks, something that has been demonstrated repeatedly by the recent happenings in the cryptocurrency industry. Customers of these platforms have lost millions of dollars’ worth of Bitcoin and other altcoin funds to hackers and cybercriminals.
There are few decentralized alternatives available at the moment, but more than often they lack the liquidity and convenience that users are otherwise used to. This may soon change as the team behind the SuperNET project has recently released a whitepaper describing the implementation of a fully functional and decentralized exchange.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019