Openledger has announced that the Incent token (INCNT) and its Loyalty Program together with the platform Waves and its cryptocurrency (WAVES) can now be traded on OpenLedger and is offered in auto mode with deposit and withdrawal option.
Incent, a universal merchant-backed loyalty platform, recently raised over one million USD in their Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
It was created in a partnership between cryptocurrency directory and merchant hub BitScan and custom Blockchain token platform Waves with the goal of making loyalty programs easy for businesses of any size to create. Unlike traditional mainframe, client-server, or even cloud-based solutions, Incent lets merchants choose their level of reward, then pools it with rewards across the network so there is no contingent liability. Incent represents the first high-profile development built upon the Waves Platform. BitScan has already developed the proof-of-concept wallet for Incent, and has more than 9,000 merchants who accept Bitcoin in its directory, providing a viable market for the first phase of Incent’s market entry.
The Waves Platform recently released its full node code, allowing anyone to take part in the decentralized process of block creation. Although there have been some delays, the Waves team say they value security and functionality above anything else, as the community observed through the bug bounty campaigns hosted that helped eliminate several weaknesses in the Waves network. While an important milestone was reached, Waves started working on decentralized 2FA prototype to improve security for their partners, users and clients, the source code is available already on GitHub.
Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework and its assets are structured on a simplified payment verification (SPV) scheme that is based on improved authenticated dynamic dictionaries approach, which allows the system to scale with ease. Furthermore, a combination of the DPOS (Delegated Proof of Stake) and LPOS (Leased Proof of Stake) approaches will allow for processing the transactions faster and more efficient. Although Leased Proof of Stake is not yet available, it will be one of the most important features in the Waves Platform, allowing anyone to receive interest on their holdings by leasing their mining power to a full node, while having tokens secured in the personal account all the time. Please join the network by following the official guide and configuration process that can be found on github.
Once the market is up on the Waves platform Incent is setting a sort of exit option at a guaranteed buy back rate of 5000 INCNT per 1 BTC in connection with all their future operations incl. their ICO order module, therefore they are offering the first 105 000 INCT tokens at a special price of 7000 INCT per BTC spread out on the above 5 markets (21 000 on each) on OpenLedger. Half of any amount received at this price will be added to the buy walls of every market to support future liquidity.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020