The Expanse Project has announced the development and launch of a new reward system, Expanse Bond System (EBS) which incentivises EXP.BOND buyers to hold their tokens for a pre-defined time period with the prospect of receiving EXP tokens as rewards. It is conceptually similar to traditional financial instrument bond systems, except that it uses EXP tokens instead of currency.
“Traditionally, bonds are investment tools used by companies and governments to raise capital. The EXP.BOND differs in that the capital raised from purchase of tokens only serves to incentivize holding Expanse—more like a self-funded, secured token savings account,” aid Christopher Franko, Expanse co-founder and lead developer.
“The objective is to incentivize buying and holding EXP off of the exchanges.”
EXP.BONDS cost 100 EXP, pay a coupon rate of 1 EXP per month, and have a maturity date of one year from the time of purchase. EXP.BONDS also have a multiplier for every 100 EXP used to purchase the bond.
“EBS uses only the native token of Expanse, and EXP.BONDS do not transfer into any other type of token or currency,”
Said James Clayton, Expanse co-founder and community manager.
“EBS is a unique blockchain-based token system and not a currency system. It uses only the Expanse Cloud and our own ecosystem—no other company or financial system is involved in any way whatsoever.”
EXP.BONDS are not transferrable; however, since they can be purchased in units as small as 100 EXP, they make ideal gifts for friends and family.
To learn more about Expanse, go to http://www.expanse.tech, join our team chat at http://slack.expanse.tech, read our blog at http://expanseofficial.tumblr.com, or visit our Facebook site at https://www.facebook.com/groups/expanseofficial/. You can also follow us on https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173722.0 and
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019