The Expanse Project has announced the development and launch of a new reward system, Expanse Bond System (EBS) which incentivises EXP.BOND buyers to hold their tokens for a pre-defined time period with the prospect of receiving EXP tokens as rewards. It is conceptually similar to traditional financial instrument bond systems, except that it uses EXP tokens instead of currency.
“Traditionally, bonds are investment tools used by companies and governments to raise capital. The EXP.BOND differs in that the capital raised from purchase of tokens only serves to incentivize holding Expanse—more like a self-funded, secured token savings account,” aid Christopher Franko, Expanse co-founder and lead developer.
“The objective is to incentivize buying and holding EXP off of the exchanges.”
EXP.BONDS cost 100 EXP, pay a coupon rate of 1 EXP per month, and have a maturity date of one year from the time of purchase. EXP.BONDS also have a multiplier for every 100 EXP used to purchase the bond.
“EBS uses only the native token of Expanse, and EXP.BONDS do not transfer into any other type of token or currency,”
Said James Clayton, Expanse co-founder and community manager.
“EBS is a unique blockchain-based token system and not a currency system. It uses only the Expanse Cloud and our own ecosystem—no other company or financial system is involved in any way whatsoever.”
EXP.BONDS are not transferrable; however, since they can be purchased in units as small as 100 EXP, they make ideal gifts for friends and family.
To learn more about Expanse, go to http://www.expanse.tech, join our team chat at http://slack.expanse.tech, read our blog at http://expanseofficial.tumblr.com, or visit our Facebook site at https://www.facebook.com/groups/expanseofficial/. You can also follow us on https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173722.0 and
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019