KPMG International and Microsoft have announced a fresh collaboration through the launch of a new project called Blockchain Nodes and also announced the first workspaces will be located in Frankfurt and Singapore with a further location will be opened in New York.
Microsoft and KPMG say the partnership allows start-ups to move securely to cloud storage and that adoption of Blockchain allows developers to create applications suited to real world processes.
The two companies are long-time collaborators and have a mutual global alliance and this partnership allows Microsoft to match its technology with KPMG’s Blockchain application expertise. The newest agreement will place an emphasis on the financial services industry.
More specifically, Blockchain Nodes will help to develop new technology to determine how Blockchain can help business processes.
In a statement, Marley Gray, principal architect program manager, Azure Blockchain Engineering at Microsoft discussed the agreement with KPMG.
“Together with KPMG’s experience in successfully transforming business models, we are pursuing innovative applications of Blockchain technology that will help our customers worldwide achieve their strategic goals… The global availability of our Microsoft Azure cloud platform, the hybrid cloud architecture, and multi-tiered security address the specific compliance requirements of clients and help accelerate the use case process”
Jens Rassloff, KPMG’s global head of Alliances says the collaboration with Microsoft is important. It allows a new approach to solving client issues. He also urged small businesses to embrace the development of the service.
“We are also inviting the start-up ecosystem to participate in use case development, which will help enable a greater range of solutions for the challenges Blockchain implementation presents for financial institutions and other industry players.”
KPMG is a leader in Blockchain solutions. Last year, the company debuted its Digital Ledger Services. This suite of services gives finance sector companies the ability to fully utilize Blockchain capabilities. Through the suite, customers can get faster and more secure transactions, streamlining and automating back office operations, and reducing costs by utilizing Blockchain-based technologies.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020