KPMG International and Microsoft have announced a fresh collaboration through the launch of a new project called Blockchain Nodes and also announced the first workspaces will be located in Frankfurt and Singapore with a further location will be opened in New York.
Microsoft and KPMG say the partnership allows start-ups to move securely to cloud storage and that adoption of Blockchain allows developers to create applications suited to real world processes.
The two companies are long-time collaborators and have a mutual global alliance and this partnership allows Microsoft to match its technology with KPMG’s Blockchain application expertise. The newest agreement will place an emphasis on the financial services industry.
More specifically, Blockchain Nodes will help to develop new technology to determine how Blockchain can help business processes.
In a statement, Marley Gray, principal architect program manager, Azure Blockchain Engineering at Microsoft discussed the agreement with KPMG.
“Together with KPMG’s experience in successfully transforming business models, we are pursuing innovative applications of Blockchain technology that will help our customers worldwide achieve their strategic goals… The global availability of our Microsoft Azure cloud platform, the hybrid cloud architecture, and multi-tiered security address the specific compliance requirements of clients and help accelerate the use case process”
Jens Rassloff, KPMG’s global head of Alliances says the collaboration with Microsoft is important. It allows a new approach to solving client issues. He also urged small businesses to embrace the development of the service.
“We are also inviting the start-up ecosystem to participate in use case development, which will help enable a greater range of solutions for the challenges Blockchain implementation presents for financial institutions and other industry players.”
KPMG is a leader in Blockchain solutions. Last year, the company debuted its Digital Ledger Services. This suite of services gives finance sector companies the ability to fully utilize Blockchain capabilities. Through the suite, customers can get faster and more secure transactions, streamlining and automating back office operations, and reducing costs by utilizing Blockchain-based technologies.
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019