KPMG International and Microsoft have announced a fresh collaboration through the launch of a new project called Blockchain Nodes and also announced the first workspaces will be located in Frankfurt and Singapore with a further location will be opened in New York.
Microsoft and KPMG say the partnership allows start-ups to move securely to cloud storage and that adoption of Blockchain allows developers to create applications suited to real world processes.
The two companies are long-time collaborators and have a mutual global alliance and this partnership allows Microsoft to match its technology with KPMG’s Blockchain application expertise. The newest agreement will place an emphasis on the financial services industry.
More specifically, Blockchain Nodes will help to develop new technology to determine how Blockchain can help business processes.
In a statement, Marley Gray, principal architect program manager, Azure Blockchain Engineering at Microsoft discussed the agreement with KPMG.
“Together with KPMG’s experience in successfully transforming business models, we are pursuing innovative applications of Blockchain technology that will help our customers worldwide achieve their strategic goals… The global availability of our Microsoft Azure cloud platform, the hybrid cloud architecture, and multi-tiered security address the specific compliance requirements of clients and help accelerate the use case process”
Jens Rassloff, KPMG’s global head of Alliances says the collaboration with Microsoft is important. It allows a new approach to solving client issues. He also urged small businesses to embrace the development of the service.
“We are also inviting the start-up ecosystem to participate in use case development, which will help enable a greater range of solutions for the challenges Blockchain implementation presents for financial institutions and other industry players.”
KPMG is a leader in Blockchain solutions. Last year, the company debuted its Digital Ledger Services. This suite of services gives finance sector companies the ability to fully utilize Blockchain capabilities. Through the suite, customers can get faster and more secure transactions, streamlining and automating back office operations, and reducing costs by utilizing Blockchain-based technologies.
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019