Blockchain payment company Gamecredits has released a revolutionary peer to peer smart token known as MobileGo which is set to go live in Q2-Q3 of 2017, furthering connections between Blockchain technology and the gaming industry.
The MobileGo token will be issued on both the Ethereum and Waves Blockchains offering several new mobile gaming technologies. These features include mobile gamer to gamer match play, decentralized tournaments run by gamers, and a decentralized virtual marketplace where gamers can trade virtual items and in-game content. Accordingly, a crowdfund for MobileGo is tentatively planned for April, opening an incredible opportunity for Blockchain investors.
The MobileGo token crowdsale will be promoted in both the West and China. As of right now, China is the only country where over 200 successful third-party mobile game stores exist.
MobileGo tokens will also be used to gamify the Gamecredits Mobile Store. Gamers will have a profile in the store and will have the chance to earn benefits such as purchase discounts and free sponsored tournament entries. Rewards will be earned through profile status, which will be achieved with, among other things, MobileGo token ownership.
The idea for creating the MobileGo token was triggered by the necessity for peer to peer gaming. Using MobileGo will enable gamers to host and manage their own gaming tournaments and matches. Such a technology cuts out the middleman and allows gamers to have the freedom and flexibility they desire. This simple yet revolutionary idea was only possible with the creation of a new smart contract token like MobileGo.
The Gamecredits Mobile Store has been in development for two years and currently has over 300 games and 150 developers signed on for its launch. Gamecredits cryptocurrency (GAME) will remain the core coin used for all game and in-game content purchases. GAME is also the centerpiece of the new Gamecredits payment gateway released last month to the gaming industry.
“We are excited to expand our roadmap to included these decentralized solutions,” says VP of Business Development for Gamecredits, Inc. Sergey Sholom. “As successful game developers for the last 13 years we know that to achieve consumer adoption of crypto, we need to give gamers choices, help them save money and make their experience more rewarding and exciting.”
With the centralization of mobile gaming stores outside of China, MobileGo hopes to offer gamers more control over their experiences. The ability to trade digital items and tournament matches are things players cannot find on mobile platforms such as Google Play and Apple Store.
The official MobileGo Token crowd sale is set to launch Early Q2 2017. To find out more, it’s possible to visit https://mobilego.io
For more information, please visit https://gamecredits.com
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019