Blockchain payment company Gamecredits has released a revolutionary peer to peer smart token known as MobileGo which is set to go live in Q2-Q3 of 2017, furthering connections between Blockchain technology and the gaming industry.
The MobileGo token will be issued on both the Ethereum and Waves Blockchains offering several new mobile gaming technologies. These features include mobile gamer to gamer match play, decentralized tournaments run by gamers, and a decentralized virtual marketplace where gamers can trade virtual items and in-game content. Accordingly, a crowdfund for MobileGo is tentatively planned for April, opening an incredible opportunity for Blockchain investors.
The MobileGo token crowdsale will be promoted in both the West and China. As of right now, China is the only country where over 200 successful third-party mobile game stores exist.
MobileGo tokens will also be used to gamify the Gamecredits Mobile Store. Gamers will have a profile in the store and will have the chance to earn benefits such as purchase discounts and free sponsored tournament entries. Rewards will be earned through profile status, which will be achieved with, among other things, MobileGo token ownership.
The idea for creating the MobileGo token was triggered by the necessity for peer to peer gaming. Using MobileGo will enable gamers to host and manage their own gaming tournaments and matches. Such a technology cuts out the middleman and allows gamers to have the freedom and flexibility they desire. This simple yet revolutionary idea was only possible with the creation of a new smart contract token like MobileGo.
The Gamecredits Mobile Store has been in development for two years and currently has over 300 games and 150 developers signed on for its launch. Gamecredits cryptocurrency (GAME) will remain the core coin used for all game and in-game content purchases. GAME is also the centerpiece of the new Gamecredits payment gateway released last month to the gaming industry.
“We are excited to expand our roadmap to included these decentralized solutions,” says VP of Business Development for Gamecredits, Inc. Sergey Sholom. “As successful game developers for the last 13 years we know that to achieve consumer adoption of crypto, we need to give gamers choices, help them save money and make their experience more rewarding and exciting.”
With the centralization of mobile gaming stores outside of China, MobileGo hopes to offer gamers more control over their experiences. The ability to trade digital items and tournament matches are things players cannot find on mobile platforms such as Google Play and Apple Store.
The official MobileGo Token crowd sale is set to launch Early Q2 2017. To find out more, it’s possible to visit https://mobilego.io
For more information, please visit https://gamecredits.com
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019