Blockchain payment company Gamecredits has released a revolutionary peer to peer smart token known as MobileGo which is set to go live in Q2-Q3 of 2017, furthering connections between Blockchain technology and the gaming industry.
The MobileGo token will be issued on both the Ethereum and Waves Blockchains offering several new mobile gaming technologies. These features include mobile gamer to gamer match play, decentralized tournaments run by gamers, and a decentralized virtual marketplace where gamers can trade virtual items and in-game content. Accordingly, a crowdfund for MobileGo is tentatively planned for April, opening an incredible opportunity for Blockchain investors.
The MobileGo token crowdsale will be promoted in both the West and China. As of right now, China is the only country where over 200 successful third-party mobile game stores exist.
MobileGo tokens will also be used to gamify the Gamecredits Mobile Store. Gamers will have a profile in the store and will have the chance to earn benefits such as purchase discounts and free sponsored tournament entries. Rewards will be earned through profile status, which will be achieved with, among other things, MobileGo token ownership.
The idea for creating the MobileGo token was triggered by the necessity for peer to peer gaming. Using MobileGo will enable gamers to host and manage their own gaming tournaments and matches. Such a technology cuts out the middleman and allows gamers to have the freedom and flexibility they desire. This simple yet revolutionary idea was only possible with the creation of a new smart contract token like MobileGo.
The Gamecredits Mobile Store has been in development for two years and currently has over 300 games and 150 developers signed on for its launch. Gamecredits cryptocurrency (GAME) will remain the core coin used for all game and in-game content purchases. GAME is also the centerpiece of the new Gamecredits payment gateway released last month to the gaming industry.
“We are excited to expand our roadmap to included these decentralized solutions,” says VP of Business Development for Gamecredits, Inc. Sergey Sholom. “As successful game developers for the last 13 years we know that to achieve consumer adoption of crypto, we need to give gamers choices, help them save money and make their experience more rewarding and exciting.”
With the centralization of mobile gaming stores outside of China, MobileGo hopes to offer gamers more control over their experiences. The ability to trade digital items and tournament matches are things players cannot find on mobile platforms such as Google Play and Apple Store.
The official MobileGo Token crowd sale is set to launch Early Q2 2017. To find out more, it’s possible to visit https://mobilego.io
For more information, please visit https://gamecredits.com
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
- The Next Wave of Crypto – Traction is Key – And Mobile Mining is Gaining Massive Adoption - January 2, 2020
- Google Reverses Metamask Ban from Playstore - January 1, 2020
- Bankex Launches Token Exchange Engine in Telegram - December 31, 2019