Blockchain payment company Gamecredits has released a revolutionary peer to peer smart token known as MobileGo which is set to go live in Q2-Q3 of 2017, furthering connections between Blockchain technology and the gaming industry.
The MobileGo token will be issued on both the Ethereum and Waves Blockchains offering several new mobile gaming technologies. These features include mobile gamer to gamer match play, decentralized tournaments run by gamers, and a decentralized virtual marketplace where gamers can trade virtual items and in-game content. Accordingly, a crowdfund for MobileGo is tentatively planned for April, opening an incredible opportunity for Blockchain investors.
The MobileGo token crowdsale will be promoted in both the West and China. As of right now, China is the only country where over 200 successful third-party mobile game stores exist.
MobileGo tokens will also be used to gamify the Gamecredits Mobile Store. Gamers will have a profile in the store and will have the chance to earn benefits such as purchase discounts and free sponsored tournament entries. Rewards will be earned through profile status, which will be achieved with, among other things, MobileGo token ownership.
The idea for creating the MobileGo token was triggered by the necessity for peer to peer gaming. Using MobileGo will enable gamers to host and manage their own gaming tournaments and matches. Such a technology cuts out the middleman and allows gamers to have the freedom and flexibility they desire. This simple yet revolutionary idea was only possible with the creation of a new smart contract token like MobileGo.
The Gamecredits Mobile Store has been in development for two years and currently has over 300 games and 150 developers signed on for its launch. Gamecredits cryptocurrency (GAME) will remain the core coin used for all game and in-game content purchases. GAME is also the centerpiece of the new Gamecredits payment gateway released last month to the gaming industry.
“We are excited to expand our roadmap to included these decentralized solutions,” says VP of Business Development for Gamecredits, Inc. Sergey Sholom. “As successful game developers for the last 13 years we know that to achieve consumer adoption of crypto, we need to give gamers choices, help them save money and make their experience more rewarding and exciting.”
With the centralization of mobile gaming stores outside of China, MobileGo hopes to offer gamers more control over their experiences. The ability to trade digital items and tournament matches are things players cannot find on mobile platforms such as Google Play and Apple Store.
The official MobileGo Token crowd sale is set to launch Early Q2 2017. To find out more, it’s possible to visit https://mobilego.io
For more information, please visit https://gamecredits.com
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019