Blockchain payment company Gamecredits has released a revolutionary peer to peer smart token known as MobileGo which is set to go live in Q2-Q3 of 2017, furthering connections between Blockchain technology and the gaming industry.
The MobileGo token will be issued on both the Ethereum and Waves Blockchains offering several new mobile gaming technologies. These features include mobile gamer to gamer match play, decentralized tournaments run by gamers, and a decentralized virtual marketplace where gamers can trade virtual items and in-game content. Accordingly, a crowdfund for MobileGo is tentatively planned for April, opening an incredible opportunity for Blockchain investors.
The MobileGo token crowdsale will be promoted in both the West and China. As of right now, China is the only country where over 200 successful third-party mobile game stores exist.
MobileGo tokens will also be used to gamify the Gamecredits Mobile Store. Gamers will have a profile in the store and will have the chance to earn benefits such as purchase discounts and free sponsored tournament entries. Rewards will be earned through profile status, which will be achieved with, among other things, MobileGo token ownership.
The idea for creating the MobileGo token was triggered by the necessity for peer to peer gaming. Using MobileGo will enable gamers to host and manage their own gaming tournaments and matches. Such a technology cuts out the middleman and allows gamers to have the freedom and flexibility they desire. This simple yet revolutionary idea was only possible with the creation of a new smart contract token like MobileGo.
The Gamecredits Mobile Store has been in development for two years and currently has over 300 games and 150 developers signed on for its launch. Gamecredits cryptocurrency (GAME) will remain the core coin used for all game and in-game content purchases. GAME is also the centerpiece of the new Gamecredits payment gateway released last month to the gaming industry.
“We are excited to expand our roadmap to included these decentralized solutions,” says VP of Business Development for Gamecredits, Inc. Sergey Sholom. “As successful game developers for the last 13 years we know that to achieve consumer adoption of crypto, we need to give gamers choices, help them save money and make their experience more rewarding and exciting.”
With the centralization of mobile gaming stores outside of China, MobileGo hopes to offer gamers more control over their experiences. The ability to trade digital items and tournament matches are things players cannot find on mobile platforms such as Google Play and Apple Store.
The official MobileGo Token crowd sale is set to launch Early Q2 2017. To find out more, it’s possible to visit https://mobilego.io
For more information, please visit https://gamecredits.com
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019