Blockchain of Things, a leading provider of rapid Bitcoin Blockchain integration via it’s Catenis Enterprise platform, has released integration extensions for Paw.
Paw, considered the most advanced API tool for the Mac is a full-featured HTTP client that lets you test the APIs you build or consume. It has a beautiful native Mac OS interface to compose requests, inspect server responses, and generate client code out-of-the-box. With this release, developers building on Catenis Enterprise’s Bitcoin Blockchain technology, can leverage all of Paw’s advanced features.
The Paw extensions for Catenis Enterprise allow for dynamic and custom values supporting Catenis API Authentication, Catenis Messaging Encoding Selection, and Catenis Message Storage Scheme Selection. It seamless integrates with Paw’s code generators, and provides simplification for the code development and testing process.
This is a huge step for organizations to be able to leverage rapid and robust Bitcoin Blockchain integration with a premier development tool.
The new Paw 3 extensions for Catenis Enterprise can be found here.
Formed in 2015, BCoT has become the leader in enterprise-class software which allows organizations to quickly leverage the capabilities of Blockchain technology. Their premier platform Catenis Enterprise™ offers a web services layer for rapid Bitcoin Blockchain integration, to simplify and accelerate secure global peer-to-peer edge device messaging, digital asset control, and recording of immutable data. The company is located in New York City in the United States.
For more information, please visit Blockchainofthings.com
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019