Blockchain of Things, a leading provider of rapid Bitcoin Blockchain integration via it’s Catenis Enterprise platform, has released integration extensions for Paw.
Paw, considered the most advanced API tool for the Mac is a full-featured HTTP client that lets you test the APIs you build or consume. It has a beautiful native Mac OS interface to compose requests, inspect server responses, and generate client code out-of-the-box. With this release, developers building on Catenis Enterprise’s Bitcoin Blockchain technology, can leverage all of Paw’s advanced features.
The Paw extensions for Catenis Enterprise allow for dynamic and custom values supporting Catenis API Authentication, Catenis Messaging Encoding Selection, and Catenis Message Storage Scheme Selection. It seamless integrates with Paw’s code generators, and provides simplification for the code development and testing process.
This is a huge step for organizations to be able to leverage rapid and robust Bitcoin Blockchain integration with a premier development tool.
The new Paw 3 extensions for Catenis Enterprise can be found here.
Formed in 2015, BCoT has become the leader in enterprise-class software which allows organizations to quickly leverage the capabilities of Blockchain technology. Their premier platform Catenis Enterprise™ offers a web services layer for rapid Bitcoin Blockchain integration, to simplify and accelerate secure global peer-to-peer edge device messaging, digital asset control, and recording of immutable data. The company is located in New York City in the United States.
For more information, please visit Blockchainofthings.com
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019