Blockchain of Things, a leading provider of rapid Bitcoin Blockchain integration via it’s Catenis Enterprise platform, has released integration extensions for Paw.
Paw, considered the most advanced API tool for the Mac is a full-featured HTTP client that lets you test the APIs you build or consume. It has a beautiful native Mac OS interface to compose requests, inspect server responses, and generate client code out-of-the-box. With this release, developers building on Catenis Enterprise’s Bitcoin Blockchain technology, can leverage all of Paw’s advanced features.
The Paw extensions for Catenis Enterprise allow for dynamic and custom values supporting Catenis API Authentication, Catenis Messaging Encoding Selection, and Catenis Message Storage Scheme Selection. It seamless integrates with Paw’s code generators, and provides simplification for the code development and testing process.
This is a huge step for organizations to be able to leverage rapid and robust Bitcoin Blockchain integration with a premier development tool.
The new Paw 3 extensions for Catenis Enterprise can be found here.
Formed in 2015, BCoT has become the leader in enterprise-class software which allows organizations to quickly leverage the capabilities of Blockchain technology. Their premier platform Catenis Enterprise™ offers a web services layer for rapid Bitcoin Blockchain integration, to simplify and accelerate secure global peer-to-peer edge device messaging, digital asset control, and recording of immutable data. The company is located in New York City in the United States.
For more information, please visit Blockchainofthings.com
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019